Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] - Page 81

Posted: 11 years ago
oh dear! o dear! What a brilliant update!
I'm just so awed by your writing...I don't know what to type!
Amazing!
I haven't commented on the past three chapters - I was too enraptured by the dreams to form real thoughts on their effect and the story.  I loved the change of perspective, the change of voice.  The power of "dreams" - so significant.  As you can see, I'm still not quite able to capture in words the emotions resulting from these chapters.  Just waiting for the next as always.  Well done!
Will this knowledge make Arnav view kushi differently? Or will he brush ths off as another thing of his mind being f**ked up... Now he knows the name devaki..and if he ever shares with kushi...she can provide him with the rest of the details:)
part 44
nice...
poor her...
cont soon dear...
I am not sure what to make of the dreams...Devakis lover upped and left her and then she found out she was pregnant...does that mean the dream is trying to convey that one should give in to the love/feelings? As the saying goes...it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

But...her love left her and her baby was cruelly snatched away. Thus important struggling to decipher the dream.

The past intertwining with the present.  If you look at it one way there are all these connections and if you don't believe it then you can say that every ancient homestead comes with its own history.  It is a human thing; where ever there are people there are stories and taboos and beliefs.  For someone who seems to be from a different world, Arnav is now knee deep in all the history of this house.  Wonder whether there will be a flight or fight response from him.  How much of this will be related to his new found feelings?  All along the story has been about Kashi but I am sensing that the ending will be about him.

is it still Arnav's dream?Edited by -memorable- - 11 years ago
i had no internet for the past couple of day but wow what a treat when i logged in to see three updates!

im speechless, how powerful each of those chapters was. raised so many questions but yet left a better sense of understanding too. I was nearly in tears reading about Devaki yearn for her love, how much pain and suffering she had to deal with.

truly tremendous writing, you just excel yourself with each chapter. thank you so much for updating and cant wait to discover what happens next!
Wow whoz words are those ? Devaki's rite ? N is it still arnav's dream ? Bcoz she said u have heard the stories bt the one beside u hasn't...so it has to be kashi...rite ?