Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] - Page 73

citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You have made Devaki come alive in such a poignant, tender, heartfelt manner. The travails of a child  bride that intensify as she grows up have been portrayed beautifully. Our social structure seems designed to deny dignity to one who doesn't fulfill the its demands, of being a subservient, unquestioning woman.
Who is he? They have a deep connection and his love and empathetic understanding are a balm to all the suffering she has endured. He too is not bound by the usual norms it seems a la Arnav. And Khushi should also be able to transcend them like Devaki did, with a happier outcome one hopes.
Edited by citi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
omg!! is arnav the re incarnation of devaki??!!!
very very intriguing!!
thnx for the pm!! 
daljeet thumbnail
wonderful.

for the first time,the story is moving as i had imagined.i dont knw how,atleast i think the past is going as i imagined.

n i had thot tht it was arnav who was dreaming too.kashi nvr had such dreams b4.she is of this soil n used to it.men wer more hunted here.all the dream thing started for Arnav.n it is aftr coming here.so it was natural.but wer is all this leading us...i dont knw...
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Devaki and Kashi why do i feel dat kashi's mothr had other deeper reasons to name kashi aftr devaki... I guess d 1st half of d dream was Arnav's and d 2nd half was kashi's... Omg its such a mystery, i cant even think of d different possibilities, i'll jst wait patiently for u to unfold d mysteries
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Omg! Chapter 42 and 43! omg! seriously...!

and the man in the dream sounds dangerously like the Arnav in this story!

Could he be...the reincarnation of him? and Could Kashi be the reincarnation of Devaki? 

:O
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
scary...i wont be surprised if arnav scream again...
arnav is getting devaki's life in his dreams ?!
d current track reminds me of d mlym film 'mayilpeelikkavu'...

Edited by ashred12 - 11 years ago
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cant really say anything ab0ut the dream yet as it is still n0t 0ver...but I have a the0ry t0 as why Arnav is seeing all this...hmm...lets see if it matches 0r n0t
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It is sad to know the way rumours were spread about Devaki when it was her husbands incapability at question; and how they grew due to a few lustful men at the illam. Devaki seems like a women who was unaware of her beauty and had her strength in anger very much like Kashi.
 Arnav is seeing these dreams from the perspective of the man which makes me think that Kashi and Arnav are the reincarnates of Devaki and the man to finish their incomplete lovestory. It is curious to know that Devakis sleeve burnt in a similar manner as Arnavs and Kashi and Arnav shared a similar passionate moment at the pond. In an earlier chapter Arnav had a dream about the birth of the baby which might have belonged to Devaki and the man; while Arnav called out to Kashi which probably explains the link.
But in all this I don't quite get how at the time of birth Kashi's mother had so correctly wanted to name her Devaki. 

bumble_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so arnav has the connection!!

he is the missing link in the illam... i think Kashi's father sensed that and that's the reason he invited arnav to stay at the illam...

fabulous...what an eerie, mysterious tale...
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderfully woven tale...so it was arnavs dream.and do we see history repeating here.
i think i will wait for 'dreams' to get over before saying anything.
right now i am in a trance

Edited by anuprika - 11 years ago