Frequent Posters

Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh i love kashi ya drama queen
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For a minute I was scared for kashi. But then all is well Tht end's well! Arnav's statement abt kissing her so hard and her dad expiring with the shock was epic! Another masterpiece Devi!!! Thank u! Can't wait to see arnav taking care of the damsel in distress!
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maybe it's my raging hormones or that my mind is trying to tell me to sit down and have a good cry and worry about my upcoming science exam which I haven't studied for or possibly your beautiful writing skills and even more likely it's all three but while reading the second half of thread two and what is there of thread three I found myself with tears streaking down my face and wondering how such sadness could happen in one family and one lifetime...and then I thought about my fifteen years on this earth and realised...why I was crying...because this story has such magic in it that it provokes this emotion...I just realised this comment no sense and I am so sorry but I would like to thank you for writing this! You have such amazing writing skills I am envious! And the imagination you must have to come up with something so...so beautiful is simply amazing! I am so sorry you have to read this utter crap which is my comment but not only have Arnav and Kashi touched me it's all the other characters and as well...I also would like to congratulate you for reading this so I going to sum it up by saying...I'm looking forward to reading what more thins you have in store for this!
P.S sorry for writing this 😳
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update.lovedd it
shona_sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woaaah...this reminded me of  THAT  episode...!!!  (uknw  which o ne...!!) 😊😊
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha kashi is a drama queen...poor gal has faced so much in a couple of days bcoz of Mr.Raizada nt keeping his hands to himself :P
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update loved how she was being a drama queen. as brilliant how  Pallavi caught her out. Wonder if anything will happen with them both in the same room
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love how protective he is of her.. and how pallavi can see it clearly and accept it so casually. 

his dreams are blurring.. his past is fading away and he is now focusing on his present.. wow. love how you drew that dream.👏

great update!
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:)... Kashi... she is a drama queen...  :D

so basically.. now its Raizada's turn to hold her while she sleeps on... ;-)
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kashi is a drama queen- I would expect no less. Aha 

Loved how he cared for her, true to his character and possessive.

The siblings bond- Kashi and Pallavi and Arnav and Anjali- Beautiful.