Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Now this is like that moment in a Grand Slam Final, Federer's serving, and Nadal's waiting at the other end, and the crowd hold their breath. 

:)
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved  khushi's monologue! And finally she said it..I love her!
Kshweta thumbnail
Beautiful, the way the relation b/w Arnav and kashi is maturing , one can feel the change and how well they understand each other. You writings mesmerize me. I am addicted to this ff and word are not enough to describe its worth. 
barunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh dont u worry upon the length...the message has reached the leecher for ur story in me...she told him the truth without fearing the consequence...dats what Kashi is all about!!! She ws afraid of losing him yet she let her burden go away to let him knw the fact!!! Loved the chapter!!!! It ws simply fabulous!!!!!
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
And you have done it again.
I will not complain for a short update, because, you as an author dont like it and I as a reader, have no need to mention it.

Once again, what I noticed first in this part how scared Khushi is to lose him. She is terrified at the prospect of him running away from her. Its something that she doesn't even want to imagine.

Its the same thing I said in my earlier comment; she fears for his life, but she is selfish. Well, as selfish as any woman in love can get. She wishes, wants and needs to keep Arnav with her. Knowing Kashi, she will fight every obstacle that threatens to stand in her way.

This update was entirely about Kashi's emotions, but I wish to take a stab at what he was feeling. Her, running her hands through his hair would have both comforted and alarmed him. After all, this is Kashi we're talking about. The roudram is what defines her strength and weakness best.

But why does Kashi think that her sister and father wish for her to fall in love with Arnav? I apologize, but I dont really understand. Do they think that she is a sort...compensation for taking Anjali's eyes away?

The only thing she talks about her father doing is having his son take the eyes from Anjali, right? Or is there a deeper meaning here?

The last line is the character of Kashi in her true form. Giving in to the truth, but not with the "let go" attitude. She is naturally defensive, and in order to not get hurt, she is preserving that attitude.

With those lines that she has in sorts...thrown at Arnav's face; I wonder what is to become of it?
Will he understand her intentions? Her vulnerability, her fear?

Wonderfully done as always publicenemy. I look forward to understanding more.

Continue soon,
Cheers,
Avinaash
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devi,
Wow! You are churning out updates at fast speed and of course we are not complaining!
 But you left us on a cliffhanger dear..
 Making us impatient to know what's Arnav's reaction going to be.
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh...god kasha is such a beautiful character...makes you fall in love after every update...
Great update...so she said it...I can't wait to see arnav's reaction...
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daljeet

now im seriously confused with this chapter.can anybody help me here?

loved the warmth n extent of arshi's relationship here.he laying his head in her lap n confessing his dream n past to her was so much.it means a lot.

will kashi take him to the pooja room in nxt update?will she reveal it or keep it secret?will this make arnav repel kashi?

y only arnav can see the ghost?one doubt,anybody plz tell me.he saw the ghost of lakshmi or devaki????

There is one more update on page 54 where she has already revealed the truth of the eyes to Arnav
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
As I finished reading the chapterI was wonder what after she finishes this FF? It would be a tough act to follow this one iwth anything equally diverse and different.. but thats another thought, another day...
Love and hate are the two coins of the same side and Arnav and Kashi are bound together by so much more and of course the curse of the Kalarikkal House...
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️ 
Every time I read a chapter I get goose flesh all over ...

There is some uncanny connection between Arnav and Khashi ...
the constant fear in her mind that he may come to some harm due to the feelings she has developed for him ... is torturing her ...

"It must take a lifetime to be able to navigate this house without a map or light."  he proclaimed.
"Several."  She said.
"Several what?"
"Several lifetimes."  She answered, turning back to him suddenly, making him bump into her.
"The blueprint of this house is genetically encoded into us who live here; it's in our DNA, Arnav."  Her voice was angry now.  "How the hell will you ever learn?  How will all those strangers that you will have here to relax and rejuvenate ever learn?  This house doesn't take well to strangers, Arnav.  It never has and it never will!"  her voice ended on a shrill note."

And when he tells her about his sister donating her eyes ...

"She gave them away.  She gave them away to some boy who needed them.  I found out her decision the hard way.  There was a moment that day when I hated my sister.  Hated her truly for taking herself away from me and leaving something behind for some unnamed boy.  He and the family disappeared with the only thing left of her and I destroyed everything else."  just shocks her totally ...

She is totally overwhelmed with her emotions ... desperately wanting to believe that whatever he was dreaming about or encountering is all due to lack of sleep and proper rest ... but the fact that his sisters eyes were donated to her brother ... she realises that his being here was not merely a coincidence ...

"but she didn't believe in such coincidences' especially at the Kalarikkal illam. "

Edited by Kishmish - 11 years ago