Frequent Posters

frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
its way tooo beautiful... 
duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way the story is going, I hav this feeling that something bad is going to happen..
So finally kashi came to know the connection between his sister and her brother...
This story is hauntingly beautiful... Amazing chapter!
nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every time. Every single time. How do you manage it Devi? Beautiful writing. 
anuprika thumbnail
too beautiful.i am simply wordless.
so he shared his past eagerly waiting for what change this is going to bring in their lives
asimov thumbnail
Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh my god...Sorry at the moment that is the only thing going through my mind...Just read all four chapters in a go...and I think I am slightly scared and in wonder...beautifully written that is all I can say. I really cannot wait for the next one. I think Kashi knows now...she knows who he is...their relationship...and I cannot believe that the place that he had imagined was the temple of snakes that he had not seen before. That explains his behavior. I did not catch this. I need to go reread all 4 chapters again
appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
It is 10:30 pm, I have a test tomorrow, and after reading this, I don't think I will be able to sleep. The corridor that is right opposite to me is not helping; though it is not totally dark, it has a long showcase that sends off weird reflections if we walk, or just watch (!), and then there's a window right behind me, and though there is no full moon, there is an eerie light. And my eyes look a lot like Shobana's tonight, the mirror by my side is not helping me at all. 

Oh God Devi, what have you done? Never have I once found myself so deeply involved, or moved by a fanfiction on a daily soap. But wait, that would be insulting to KH. And I do not want to insult the place. 

This story is amazing. 

Wish me luck. No, not for the test tomorrow, but for the dreams that I might see tonight, if sleep decides to come to me, that is. 
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
How easily did Arnav unleash his fears and how calmly Khushi accepted the truth! This is the epitome of trust in a relationship. To give it all and have it as secured with another person as it was secured with you. The dreams are so poignant. Like they have another story to tell through the most atheist individual alive. Beautiful work.Edited by AllSmiles86 - 11 years ago
Arathy-V thumbnail
im having a very weird feeling after reading this..there was a point where i was having trouble in breathing..all this is sooo haunting..i wonder how u manage to do this..
Akhu thumbnail
i realy loved it so emotional and so nice
arhifrvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely chapter... Though the lack of burns is pretty mysterious...
. =)