Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_raother thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved the update and that was some good advice from Pallavi. Loved it when she said  Time waits for no one, Kashi.  So, don't waste it.  If there is a curse on the house or whoever, it doesn't matter, if you feel love, love.  Love completely.  If death is certain because of that, just remember.  Death is an absolute certainty.  For everyone.  Curse or not.
essess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Time waits for no one, Kashi.  So, don't waste it.  If there is a curse on the house or whoever, it doesn't matter, if you feel love, love.  Love completely.  If death is certain because of that, just remember.  Death is an absolute certainty.  For everyone.  Curse or not.)

These words are just sooo true. Fits the situation and life perfectly!

I did not read this FF for a long time thinking I will not enjoy it And i try to stay away from anything even a little bit sad, but then last week i could not resist, and started it and am caught up to the latest episode and I really LIKE it ! 

Thx for writing !

Time waits for no one, Kashi.  So, don't waste it.   if you feel love, love.  Love completely.  If death is certain because of that, just remember.  Death is an absolute certainty.  For everyone.  Curse or not.)Ahhh...
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...the truth of life is death. Beautiful chapter. This sister convo is so real...spot on the elder sis is in understanding kashi. Reminds me of my sis..😊
ArnavKiKhushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love Pallavi! She's such a wise woman. And the picture of her is gorgeous! Kashi is very lucky to have her as her sister(and vice versa).
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pallavi is such a wonderful person. I like her much better than the Payal of IPKKND. A woman who has loved, completely and irrevocably and does not grieve death just because it took her love away.

and she understands both of them so well... lovely update
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry missed commenting for the last update and I'm late for this one as well. I was out of town with a phone which thankful was kind enough to allow me to read the updates, but commenting was a challenge, my sob story aside. I am a tad worried with both the updates, it gives me hope and I'm one who is never too good with that.

Arnav promises to follow her to the land of the dead and the same Arnav told he wants to touch her and not take her to bed. Now what does one make of that? I will screw your mind and not you; want to take your home and what happens after that. Have a heart Arnav, Kashi has spent a life depriving herself every marital desire; how can we forget the pang she felt when she was carrying the child at the Sarpah Thullal, it was not even a dream she had nursed; something every girl has, that of motherhood.

Pallavi tells Kashi, it is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all. I am not judging her here, she wants something for her sister, even if it is in the form of a mercenary Arnav. She does sense a strong connect between the warring adversaries, such an intensity is not easy to miss, even Nalan has sensed and lied about their union. The house is cursed that no mates stay together, that death is an eventuality and that is the absolute truth. Does it make sense to tread on a path which promises nothing but pain? But then she makes sense only that pain can give as much pleasure. There is no yardstick to measure love here Kashi, you dive in the turbulent ocean(Arnav) and once in let the current take you where it wills; go with the flow girl.

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a loaded update...  I don't know when I lost the characters and started thinking about so much more. That is what you do, you always make us readers ponder the larger bits in life, the more important matters that start wtih fictional characters and end engrained in our lives.

If you feel love, then love. death has and will always be the only certainty. we do not know if we will surive pregnancy and then birth, all we will ever know is that our end will come. that we will all die.
why not spend the time in the middle doing the one thing that may just make this end berable. Love. With everything in you and everything you have.

You make me want to cry, not for your characters but for the emotions that go through me and the emotions that you create.

shree99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hats off again...
love your conversations..the volley of words.. the argument and the counter argument..
the wisdom and the humor..
Pallavi is a wonderful character...wise and wordly.. she is hardly there but has sensed all the undercurrents
true. the only thing certain in life is death

aiyaahhh...thought I was treading on some treacherous ground there.. thought u might like.. ' u know who'..
GOST was  a good book. My views on the author are probably colored by her other mostly political writings and articles and overall extreme political views... very often hypocritical IMHO..

u on the other hand my dear are awesome..'
ur parents must be so proud... u can tell them i said so😉
when someone writes so well... I am alwaays curious about their day job.. what do u do. if yu don't mind me asking?
Edited by shree99 - 11 years ago
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shree99

hats off again...
love your conversations..the volley of words.. the argument and the counter argument..
the wisdom and the humor..
Pallavi is a wonderful character...wise and wordly.. she is hardly there but has sensed all the undercurrents
true. the only thing certain in life is death

aiyaahhh...thought I was treading on some treacherous ground there.. thought u might like.. ' u know who'..
GOST was  a good book. My views on the author are probably colored by her other mostly political writings and articles and overall extreme political views... very often hypocritical IMHO..

u on the other hand my dear are awesome..'
ur parents must be so proud... u can tell them i said so😉
when someone writes so well... I am alwaays curious about their day job.. what do u do. if yu don't mind me asking?

Ah, I am not as savvy on Roy's political views, so you have me at a loss there.  But from what I know of her early history, she seems to have lived quite an interesting life.  Left home at age 16 and lived with squatters for quite a bit, she did.  Her mother was a pretty well-known principal (of school or a college, I don't remember now). Unconventional, Roy certainly is.   

As for my parents and them being proud of me... ha!  that's humor right there.  They are in league with my husband - either they think it takes up too much of my time or (since it's not lucrative in this format)  - somewhat of a waste of time :)  Don't worry - they are generally enlightened folk- as is my husband - they just don't view "fanfictions" with much glee (ah, who can blame them ;)

As for my day-job, hmm... I wonder who all amongst my readers remember this?

-D

Edited by -publicenemy- - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -publicenemy-

Ah, I am not as savvy on Roy's political views, so you have me at a loss there.  But from what I know of her early history, she seems to have lived quite an interesting life.  Left home at age 16 and lived with squatters for quite a bit, she did.  Her mother was a pretty well-known principal (of school or a college, I don't remember now). Unconventional, Roy certainly is.   

As for my parents and them being proud of me... ha!  that's humor right there.  They are in league with my husband - either they think it takes up too much of my time or (since it's not lucrative in this format)  - somewhat of a waste of time :)  Don't worry - they are generally enlightened folk- as is my husband - they just don't view "fanfictions" with much glee (ah, who can blame them ;)

As for my day-job, hmm... I wonder who all amongst my readers remember this?

-D

The kids you work with will sure like you, special as they are.