Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
I love the strength he shows , at surprising places..yeh, someone like Kashi had to fall for him:)
loved it fantastic update...kushi is so worried for him hope the curse isn't true...continue soon

Ladies please check out the following link if you are interested in seeing Shobhana in a half sari and waist length hair. Scenes show the bathing pond and also you get few glimpses of the interior of D's 'kalarikkal House".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=3SqxsYJVQvA
Edited by tanya_vi - 11 years ago

Where do they go with their feelings now?  He is on day 3 and has asked for the paper work for the house already.   All along I was on her side as I love your female leads Meera, Tara, Vidya, Niki (just in case u forgot😉😆) but now I am also curious to see the unraveling of Arnav. 

Originally posted by tanya_vi

Ladies please check out the following link if you are interested in seeing Shobhana in a half sari and waist length hair. Scenes show the bathing pond and also you get few glimpses of the interior of D's 'kalarikkal House".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=3SqxsYJVQvA

Shobana, Nalukettu, and Kaithapram... I can't think of a better combination, can you?

The song, Pranathosmi Guruvayoor, from this movie is another favorite of mine.  Ragam: Reetigowla :)

-D
Wow...she is so fearsome of his death. I can see that, she doesnt want him to talk abt it.
And Arnav is bang on when he asks why doesnt she want him to stay. Because he has seen how he affects her. 
Though I am confused here about curses. Why does she say that she doesnt believe in curses, does she think somebody has a curse on him,. first the snake and now the fire...or did she just say that to distract him from thinking about death.

The last part was just brilliant - If you were a lesser man, you wouldnt fall for me. And he smiled...he did not say anything. I am bowled over by this couple. They have chemistry like no other.

Loving it.
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

Shobana, Nalukettu, and Kaithapram... I can't think of a better combination, can you?

The song, Pranathosmi Guruvayoor, from this movie is another favorite of mine.  Ragam: Reetigowla :)

-D

You are absolutely right D,the songs are amazing,ever green...Too bad that the movie didn't get enough recognition:(
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

-D

Have you noticed? Lyrics: Kaithapram Damodaran Namboothiri

Listening to it now. :)
Originally posted by appy_12

Have you noticed? Lyrics: Kaithapram Damodaran Namboothiri

Listening to it now. :)

Kaithapram is a Malayalee Brahmin.  Hence, Namboothiri. :)  He's one of the most famous lyricists and music directors in Kerala.

Yeah.. I googled. Devi, because of you, I'm learning so much! Thank You! :D