Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I swear I am freaking out... my heart is freaking out... i need time to digest this... or time for this unknown fear to go away. 
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am feeling dreadful.
Am sure the story is definitely beyond my understanding, tho I try hard to understand the parts of it; its beyond my grasp.. It makes me wonder, what would this mean? And I feel, many times; I should ask you as a writer what does this mean or ask other readers who understand it! But then, hey it will be revealed in the future as the story proceeds.. so I stop myself raising the questions to you D! But really, I just keep on wondering what each character means by certain actions/ talks/ reactions of theirs..it just makes me more confused at times..
This FF is THAT good!
Thanks for writing it!

P.S. I will continue thinking what did some parts of this update meant!
P.P.S. Sometimes I feel, like we talk to our friends, like TALK TALK and solve the queries, I should talk to the writer and ask! Foolish of me, as I feel I do not understand most of the parts then! Cause I just imagine certain scenarios in 2-3 manners! Poor me!

Again, thanks..
Repeat: Am feeling dreadful.

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations on the new thread Devi. I'll be back with a proper comment, because I'm rendered speechless by this chapter, terrific <3

Though it reminds me strongly of the River Kaveri and the contrasting Land of Death. Sigh, thought evoking. 
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hereby solemnly promise to dutifully stalk the new Kalarikkal House [3].

Eerie is the word for this chapter. You are on a high and have taken me there too. This one is going to make me wonder and think and try to rationalize for hours. When will you stop surprising us, lady? Never, I hope. I too will follow you to the Land of the Dead for updates like this.👏

I might come up with something sensible later. As of now, this is the best I can do.
Edited by merit - 11 years ago
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi !!  Came across this FF just now ... and its seems  as very  intriguing story ...  ,so I am off to read this from the start .. Will comment after reading this ... 😊 
bumble_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it feels haunted... so many subconscious thoughts floating around...

she has begun feeling for him... she is no longer cold towards him... thats why she wants him to leave before anything happens to him!

she had compromised with her fate.. but when she picked up the baby she felt a longing ... she knew she would never be able to have one...
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread!

interesting chapter.. so Kashi believes in the supernatural.. or does she feel so much for arnav that.. she can let any harm come to him.. not matter what she believes?!?

I like where this is going.. both are falling.. and falling hard for each other!!
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aarya-

Spoken like a true romantic ;)

i like that thought..

and, Hello.😆
soaringskies thumbnail
it was amazing...dis story is geting oll d more interesting wid each update...😃😃
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread !
Kashi's trying to send him away .. Is that because of the curse ?
It was a great read :)