Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Can somebody plz explain me Sharon's behaviour (Page 2)

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Its just not Sharon i am having trouble connecting its also SwaRon. 
To be frank i think its just random and they are just dragging it. Its another open ended SwaRon scene in making and tomorrow we will get to see ShaReYam joking around and this will be long forgotten. Ouch

And as many said - even class acting from TanHa are making it tough to relate to anything off late. We need a proper story ahead..a proper SwaRon track to start. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 03 September 2012 at 2:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prison.breakyasriabhilasha_dream-Nia-

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
edited my comment on page 1..Smile
tumdeep Groupbie
tumdeep
tumdeep

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
sharon is like a maze which has no endsD'oh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Well answer is very simple its Sharon and CV's excel when it comes to butchering Sharon. I feel CV's want to show Sharon as a devil who is loved by an angel named Swayam Smile...they never justify her actions. 

They can't even show her normal..one should expect nothing but worst when it comes to Sharon and SwaRon...showing her this way they are making the most realistic character look unrealistic and if they keep doing same even Sneha Kapoor's awesome acting can't stop people from hating Sharon. 

@blue

It's not only the character of Sharon is being ruined by what cvs r showing now, even Swayam is ruined too...  a sensless story line will definitely affect all related characters...

Cvs r showing Sharon as a very selfish girl, whereas Swayam as a very week character who can't either handle or impose his charcter on others... he just follow and accept everything she says, be it right or wrong...

Generally speaking, Swaron has turned out to be an unpredictable love story that lacks understanding, connection and most importantly the respect!!

abhilasha_dream

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

@blue

It's not only the character of Sharon is being ruined by what cvs r showing now, even Swayam is ruined too...  a sensless story line will definitely affect all related characters...

Cvs r showing Sharon as a very selfish girl, whereas Swayam as a very week character who can't either handle or impose his charcter on others... he just follow and accept everything she says, be it right or wrong...

Generally speaking, Swaron has turned out to be an unpredictable love story that lacks understanding, connection and most importantly the respect!!

@yasri...Since, this post is about Sharon's behavior so i commented only regarding that. Highlighted part in pink above i agree but regarding Sharon and Swayam...Sharon is ruined way more than Swayam according to me and she is being butchered but i still don't think she is selfish...no offense but i don't want to discuss how Swayam is portrayed with you since your and mine POV are different..for me he is not shown weak. I guess ur referring to phase where Swayam agreed to face off just for sake of Sharon and for me that was not sign of weakness. 

Right now i do want Sharon to apologize to Swayam and Swayam should not take the first step but looking at precap i feel we will get another open ended scene where cv's will expect us to forget whatever happened yesterday. I doubt CV's will show us that or show why Sharon said whatever she said. Overall, SwaRon is making no sense dese days. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 04 September 2012 at 5:00am

abhilasha_dream

prison.break Groupbie
prison.break
prison.break

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
When sharon said this i thought cv's have completely changed the track of SwaRon..i thought they would finally make Swayam retaliate and thus bringing SwaRon's intensity back...but i was so wrong..precap is again all goody goody and once again rey is acting as the mediator..can't they solve their own problems..
i am seriously fed up of the calmness of swayam and lack of justification of sharon's character.
Swayam should realize that there is something called self respect and sharon should really learn how to say sorry to swayam..

Edited by prison.break - 04 September 2012 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_Sabhilasha_dream

shantanu.swayam Senior Member
shantanu.swayam
shantanu.swayam

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Originally posted by shantanu.swayam

Absolutely. Sharon's behaviour is confusing me beyond belief! What does she want from Swayam? I mean, when did she give him a chance? She was hurt because her friends blamed her, but all of a sudden, without them even apologizing to her, she forgives them. But the only person she doesn't forgive is the only person from the opposite team who didn't blame her. Frankly, in my opinion, Sharon khaali faltu bhav kha rahi hai. Full on natak kar rahi hai! And it's really beginning to piss me off! Bechara Swayam, what more does she want him to do?

Good Point !! Sharon wanted a face off and since she knew this man was against it and he is the one who can convince Rey also, the second opposition, she very cunningly comes and orders him to do it off for her and then after the face off, forgives everybody in a fortnight but keeps blaming the only person who has always and is still supporting her...

What has hurt her, is something which I am still dwelling... She was shown to have understood what was her mistake in the Dazzlers loss during footlose eliminations but is yet unable to decipher why the weaklings reacted so after their disqualification... She was able to forgive them, when they had the liberty to tell her anything and everything but Swayam is not forgiven just because he is a part of that team.

Her words near the staircase that since Swayam is a part of her life that's why she is so hurt is yet unmeaningful for me as she is not making any sense currently... Swayam is shown logical but Sharon completely impractical.

Exactly, I understand she felt bad that her friends thought she would stoop so low, but she doesn't understand that it's natural that they would blame her as it was her responsibility to get them in!

Sharon is being completely impractical and it's getting really annoying now!

abhilasha_dream

Go to top