India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Can somebody plz explain me Sharon's behaviour

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
What does Sharon actually want.. What was that dialogue of Swayam not coming upto her expectations or she expecting too much from a trial relationship ?? What expectations is she talking of ??

Yes, She had once stated that she wanted Swayam to come back and console her but then again it was not Swayam's fault. Swayam did go to her house late in the night to talk and console her but she insulted and shooed him off. The next day again she insulted him badly that too publicly. 

In the video room also Swayam did call her n number of times to reach her and console but she never picked up his call and then she wanted Swayam by her side... Angry How the hell would the poor chap understand her if she would behave so weirdly.. Angry

Swayam tried to defend her even in her absence, that was what she again complained but when she would come to know, she would not appreciate it, in fact would again insult him out that too publicly...Sleepy 

Swayam never - ever did blame her for whatever happened, and she knows and does agrees to that part but is still angry on him... Ouch What the hell did she wanted him to do which he was unable to fulfill that she talked so harshly to him today... Angry

One cannot go on reading other person's mind, there is a limitation to it and secondly even when that person does the things which you expect him to do and u insult him out and shoo him off, how do u expect them to carry out things and then u complain that the person did not reach upto ur expectations... What Rubbish !!Ouch

Sharon is really behaving very oddly... I request CV's to plz show us her thought process clearly, coz its very difficult to understand Sharon and get connected... Her today's behaviour and  dialogue came across as very weird...Disapprove and really angered me Angry

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 03 September 2012 at 11:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeepsudhi1829dn-starkool kanzswaron19MimiVruShanswayamsharonyasrisweetangelpayaltaniya_dostiiPihu.k11

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I reserved it for a day to understand what actually sharon has on her mind.. but sorry I failed to understand her P.O.V. this time... sharon now only confuses me.. and swayam it's like for a day swayam is sensible and for other day he behave like a immature person... 

actually whole swaron story is out of my reach now.. I can't understand there story.. oh! wait a second there is no story at all just some random scenes that too with alternate sequence of happy and sad ones...

Cv's are now not making story unpredictable, but are making whole D3 as drama that too intolerable, and BORIING...Sleepy And now I don't have any hope left within me , that D3 and swaron story can bonce back with a bang.. cause they have literally ruined D3 ...Angry

-Shruti...

Edited by swaron19 - 03 September 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Nothing..cv's want dont have story so simply giving all these MU's.
what better than butchering sharon's character.  They have been doing that from day 1.

Now since they want to focus on their fav couple they are giving us all these filler episode. to be honest swaron dont have any story

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75swayamsharonyasriAmRiTa_Sabhilasha_dream-Nia-

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Jawaab mile toh mujhe bhi batana, please. Even I'm at a complete lose end this time, and am hoping that there's something better to come than this royal confusion. D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swayamsharonabhilasha_dream

shantanu.swayam Senior Member
shantanu.swayam
shantanu.swayam

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Absolutely. Sharon's behaviour is confusing me beyond belief! What does she want from Swayam? I mean, when did she give him a chance? She was hurt because her friends blamed her, but all of a sudden, without them even apologizing to her, she forgives them. But the only person she doesn't forgive is the only person from the opposite team who didn't blame her. Frankly, in my opinion, Sharon khaali faltu bhav kha rahi hai. Full on natak kar rahi hai! And it's really beginning to piss me off! Bechara Swayam, what more does she want him to do?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShanyasriswayamsharonabhilasha_dream

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Well answer is very simple its Sharon and CV's excel when it comes to butchering Sharon. I feel CV's want to show Sharon as a devil who is loved by an angel named Swayam Smile...they never justify her actions. 

They can't even show her normal..one should expect nothing but worst when it comes to Sharon and SwaRon...showing her this way they are making the most realistic character look unrealistic and if they keep doing same even Sneha Kapoor's awesome acting can't stop people from hating Sharon. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75Tanuka_TanHayasriswayamsharonabhilasha_dreamJoshua_TANHA

abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Well answer is very simple its Sharon and CV's excel when it comes to butchering Sharon. I feel CV's want to show Sharon as a devil who is loved by an angel named Swayam Smile...they never justify her actions. 

They can't even show her normal..one should expect nothing but worst when it comes to Sharon and SwaRon...showing her this way they are making the most realistic character look unrealistic and if they keep doing same even Sneha Kapoor's awesome acting can't stop people from hating Sharon. 

Exactly my point, if no proper script is given, fabulous acting also cannot save a show... Its only the story which makes any show or movie a hit... Stern Smile

I do not understand y CV's cannot execute a story properly... They have a proper story, they know the serial is for a long run, so no limitation of time, then y the hell can't they show the monologues of leads so that ppl understand and connect to the characters properly rather than be left in the huge confusion such as this ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantanu.swayam

Absolutely. Sharon's behaviour is confusing me beyond belief! What does she want from Swayam? I mean, when did she give him a chance? She was hurt because her friends blamed her, but all of a sudden, without them even apologizing to her, she forgives them. But the only person she doesn't forgive is the only person from the opposite team who didn't blame her. Frankly, in my opinion, Sharon khaali faltu bhav kha rahi hai. Full on natak kar rahi hai! And it's really beginning to piss me off! Bechara Swayam, what more does she want him to do?

Good Point !! Sharon wanted a face off and since she knew this man was against it and he is the one who can convince Rey also, the second opposition, she very cunningly comes and orders him to do it off for her and then after the face off, forgives everybody in a fortnight but keeps blaming the only person who has always and is still supporting her...

What has hurt her, is something which I am still dwelling... She was shown to have understood what was her mistake in the Dazzlers loss during footlose eliminations but is yet unable to decipher why the weaklings reacted so after their disqualification... She was able to forgive them, when they had the liberty to tell her anything and everything but Swayam is not forgiven just because he is a part of that team.

Her words near the staircase that since Swayam is a part of her life that's why she is so hurt is yet unmeaningful for me as she is not making any sense currently... Swayam is shown logical but Sharon completely impractical.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantanu.swayamyasri

Go to top