This is not fair. /: Reuse of songs.

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is certainly not fair, how can Kriyaansh's song be used on another couple? Where has the CVs creativity gone? I really want to complain to them. They say forget KR. How do we forget them if they re-use songs and scenes of them. This is certainly not fair.

Couldn't they find any other song? Except this one? Palki might say its her show and the outcome is her problem. But we are viewing the show. It's annoying us. If she had no viewers then she would have no TRP. So we give constructive criticism to make the show better. She doesn't care about the old viewers. Because of them the show is famous. If she didn't have em, then this show wouldn't even be recognised.

But whatever the CVs do, the can't make KR megic and the song only suits KR. (And the film leads obv)

Jai Kriyaansh.Edited by -SaruuKaSh- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No one thinks its not fair?
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree with u sara do not want reuse of songs from kr on tr

even tr fans want originality we dont want repeats of kr or dmg idk why cvs dnt understand that originality is an essence of a show if they just repeat everything then no one will like it

i understand palki thinks we're complaining but truly i am expression constructive criticism pls palki taarey fans love taarey and want special songs for them not the same songs used on kriyaansh it hurts both kr and tr fans plz understand that

ps sry if im not allowed to post here do let me know and i'll edit ðŸ˜³