ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello evreryone

well one thing jus struck into my mind...that ryt now wat v r gettng is about arnav's past n his parents n all
bt one thing realy made me curious 2day...that what is d truth behind d past or rather say the death of khushi's real parents...her real mother...??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

proshomi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
curious tooo.But plzzz dont show that khushi's mum was "woh aurat"
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: proshomi

curious tooo.But plzzz dont show that khushi's mum was "woh aurat"

i realyyy hope dey dont end up showng it...
cz nyways after arnv knwng dat if dat lady was garima...agn dere wud b hatred 4m his side for khushi...n agar dat lady z none other than khushi's real mum..den toh hogya kaam tamaam...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

hello evreryone

well one thing jus struck into my mind...that ryt now wat v r gettng is about arnav's past n his parents n all
bt one thing realy made me curious 2day...that what is d truth behind d past or rather say the death of khushi's real parents...her real mother...??

why do u worry baby still there is a long way to go lot of tacks to wind up before past comes up ans given the take hw popular ouf shs ix do bt s/pect it any fime so soon

proshomi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

i realyyy hope dey dont end up showng it...
cz nyways after arnv knwng dat if dat lady was garima...agn dere wud b hatred 4m his side for khushi...n agar dat lady z none other than khushi's real mum..den toh hogya kaam tamaam...

kaam tammam situation kafi ho chuke hain aur nahin..
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mepobaa

why do u worry baby still there is a long way to go lot of tacks to wind up before past comes up ans given the take hw popular ouf shs ix do bt s/pect it any fime so soon

yeahh...thats the only thing v all can do now-WAIT...😳
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: proshomi

kaam tammam situation kafi ho chuke hain aur nahin..

i knw...cz if dis tym inhone aisa kuch kiya toh viewers inka kaam tamaam kr degi...
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice posts richa 😊thats what even i want to know hope fully we r gng to get to see that in upcoming track  n hope that lady is not her real mom dont want again any MU bet arhi
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fend

nice posts richa 😊thats what even i want to know hope fully we r gng to get to see that in upcoming track  n hope that lady is not her real mom dont want again any MU bet arhi

thnks ruku..:))
i am hoping for the same...
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Nice post Richu.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

But on a serious note, I don't think ki 'wo aurat' will be Khushi's real mother...πŸ€” Coz the way Garima keeps on hiding from Dadi clearly shows that Dadi recognizes 'wo aurat' and surely it's Garima.. (Though in the flashback, when 'wo aurat' is shown with her face covered, it doesn't looks like Garima!) πŸ€”

But yes, there is definately some mystery behind death of Khushi's real parents... But atm even I can't think up of something, or guess such reason.. BUT plz I don't want any MUs b/w ArHi now... pehle hi bahut dikha chuke hain, atleast get them married and show some lovely scenes or emotional scenes as of now! πŸ˜Š