Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Point Of View (Edited) (Page 5)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhayangel

Nice post...
Agree with u.. Whatever RK is doing right now is just for those pics... He has no feeling of sorry..
And now God knows sorry cv's know what will happen with Madhu for this gustakhi..
One more thing.. May be bhatiya still has copies of those pics and he got pics published in newspapers or may be when RK saying sorry to his sasumaa they take pics of that time and publish them...
Just guesses...

Thanks Hug

Even I have this feeling ke pics will be published by Mr. Bhatia whether of childhood or sorry one. But if this happen then God know wo Madhubala ka kya karega. If she thinks she already then RK will kill her second time. Hope Madhubala plays little carefully.

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manid

'' Madhubala ko mare hua zamana beet gaya ''...Clap

Tongue ya even I like that dialogue. Thanks Smile
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangel

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Nice post...
Agree with u.. Whatever RK is doing right now is just for those pics... He has no feeling of sorry..
And now God knows sorry cv's know what will happen with Madhu for this gustakhi..
One more thing.. May be bhatiya still has copies of those pics and he got pics published in newspapers or may be when RK saying sorry to his sasumaa they take pics of that time and publish them...
Just guesses...

Thanks Hug
Even I have this feeling ke pics will be published by Mr. Bhatia whether of childhood or sorry one. But if this happen then God know wo Madhubala ka kya karega. If she thinks she already then RK will kill her second time. Hope Madhubala plays little carefully.

but iss serial mein koi misunderstanding nahi hoti... So may be Rk will come to know ki sab bhatiya ka kiya dhara hai..

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolestsh

Nice post...
Just guesses...

Thanks Hug

but iss serial mein koi misunderstanding nahi hoti... So may be Rk will come to know ki sab bhatiya ka kiya dhara hai..

ya you are right. RK knows this that all photos are given to her by someone so he may find out who is this but till then he will grab her and punish her.

Abhayangel

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Nice Post dear, I agree with you this Sorry he said was just a word not real sorry, I think living with Madhu 24 by 7 Rk is gonna learn human feeling slowly slowly till then the war is gonna continue, The result of this Sorry for Madhu is gonna be bad, Going by the dialogues in Precap seems like Rk's new mission is Benting Madhu in front of him

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehan2012

Nice Post dear, I agree with you this Sorry he said was just a word not real sorry, I think living with Madhu 24 by 7 Rk is gonna learn human feeling slowly slowly till then the war is gonna continue, The result of this Sorry for Madhu is gonna be bad, Going by the dialogues in Precap seems like Rk's new mission is Benting Madhu in front of him

Thanks Hug

Ya agreed with you it will take time for RK to learn human feelings.
Ya even I think from precap that RK's new mission is to bend Madhu in front of him, well we will see what will happen next.Smile
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Nice post :) Agree with you :P

silent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index