My Point Of View (Edited) (Page 3)

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

r

sorry meri shaahi ahaan.. m buxy dese days .. Hug

*edit*

wow yaar Clap that was an awsome post.. and i completely agree.. maafi dil se maango zubaan se nahi .. and amazing yaarClap

ur RK Wink

Edited by NoorFatima - 04 September 2012 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Amzaing Post dear ...will see kya hota hai ;)
Mr'Bhatia Dialogue was nice but i dont like mr.bhatia motuROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76silent.desire

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by HopelessLove

Hey shahi.. I agree with you in some points and disagree in some..
Yes you said it right, he was cornered to say sorry before he felt guilt. And also he would not have felt it. He has hardened his emotions with time.. One can't expect him to change in a day.. He's saying sorry.. That itself is a big thing right now. One should not expect too much that he should feel it too.. Madhu did not tell him to say sorry and mean it. She just asked him to say it. Which he's doing..

Dear respect your thoughts and agree with you inone day he cannot be changed it will take time and he is saying sorry that is more than enough to start the chapter of feeling.

Yes that itself is big step and that our nirupa roy is not seeing.. And i hope madhu sees it.. Today I'll support only rishu.. I was bit disappointed. He bowed down without much fuss.. I expected total fireworks.. Or wait I guess he's already opened his wounds so he's not crying out much now..

memadsilent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Yes you said it right, he was cornered to say sorry before he felt guilt. And also he would not have felt it. He has hardened his emotions with time.. One can't expect him to change in a day.. He's saying sorry.. That itself is a big thing right now. One should not expect too much that he should feel it too.. Madhu did not tell him to say sorry and mean it. She just asked him to say it. Which he's doing..

Dear respect your thoughts and agree with you inone day he cannot be changed it will take time and he is saying sorry that is more than enough to start the chapter of feeling.

Yes that itself is big step and that our nirupa roy is not seeing.. And i hope madhu sees it.. Today I'll support only rishu.. I was bit disappointed. He bowed down without much fuss.. I expected total fireworks.. Or wait I guess he's already opened his wounds so he's not crying out much now..

Personally I do not like Paddy but like RK's mom more becasue RK's mom knows where to speak what and Paddy do not knows that where to speak what, I found her interfering which i do not like about her.
Ya personally i also felt bad about RK.
Ye paddy bhi na apni beti ko ye sikhane ke vajai ke why RK drinks so much, why don't you try to change him just as a human if not as wife usse ulta sikhayegi. My mom do not likes her she says apni beti ko sikha ki beta uska khayal rakh itna peene mat de. Thats my POV.

Edited by coolestsh - 03 September 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLovesree.gattumemad

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -msk4ever-

Amzaing Post dear ...will see kya hota hai ;)
Mr'Bhatia Dialogue was nice but i dont like mr.bhatia motuROFL

Ya Mr. Bhatia is mean person. Thanks dear

Killer_DeviL

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

r

sorry meri shaahi ahaan.. m buxy dese days .. Hug

ur RK Wink

My RK muahhh missess you a lot and thanks to show your attendance thats more than enough.
On a serious basis missess you noor.

Edited by coolestsh - 03 September 2012 at 12:54pm

sree.gattuNoorFatima

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

</div><div>Dear respect your thoughts and agree with you inone day he cannot be changed it will take time and he is saying sorry that is more than enough to start the chapter of feeling.

Personally I do not like Paddy but like RK's mom more becasue RK's mom knows where to speak what and Paddy do not knows that where to speak what, I found her interfering which i do not like about her.
Ya personally i also felt bad about RK.
Ye paddy bhi na apni beti ko ye sikhane ke vajai ke why RK drinks so much, why don't you try to change him just as a human if not as wife usse ulta sikhayegi. My mom do not likes her shesays apni beti ko sikha ki beta uska khayal rakh itna peene mat de.Thats my POV.

hahahahahaha.. Completely agree here.. Paddy should stop interfering now. But i guess our madhu knows better. Thank heaven she's not like paddy. Big relief! Rk is currently granite now! You'll have to pass around him carefully. Madhu should not do anything reckless. Not make much out of her victory as paddy did. If she pokes him now she'll react. She won the round so she better not gloat rishu about it. Yes, i kinda like rishu's mom too. She's better than paddy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattumemadsilent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

hahahahahaha.. Completely agree here.. Paddy should stop interfering now. But i guess our madhu knows better. Thank heaven she's not like paddy. Big relief! Rk is currently granite now! You'll have to pass around him carefully. Madhu should not do anything reckless. Not make much out of her victory as paddy did. If she pokes him now she'll react. She won the round so she better not gloat rishu about it. Yes, i kinda like rishu's mom too. She's better than paddy.[/QUOTE]

Ab jo hai jaisa hai sambhal ke rehna hai Madhu ko jyaada jeet jeet kari to utna hi RK ublega aur react karega.
Waise waiting for now RK's turn

Yaar mazaa a raha hai pehle RK phir Madhu then wait again for RK turn then wait for Madhu bichmien ye sab Paddy, Radha (RK's Mom), Bittuji, Trishna, Roma referee and soft target bante phir rahe hai and Wo chor Baap-bete Angry fayda uta rahe hai. Hayee Bichare Rishbala kya hoga unka.

Waise I am more pity now for that Malik agar galti se thik hogaya to phir ye sab janke coma pohach jayega phirse ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

memad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index