Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Point Of View (Edited) (Page 2)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

RK - Maddy arre currently Tom & Jerry of the show . They will keep on doing tit for tat act for one up manship . 

ha ha ha nice one ROFL, who is RK and who is Madhubala

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakina

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Well yeah I kinda agree with your "teen deviyan" looking @ RK but point is MB took this initiation of revisiting RK's past [indirectly ,since photos were sent to her] andthese very photos are a trail of crumbs that will lead Madhu to her discovery of the man .</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">About dialogues I loved MB's that "she died on day of marriage"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Abt recap I really felt Paddy flaunting her daughter's victory more that MB herself ! Paddy had no role whatsoever in RK confession excepting being his target ...</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">efforts were that of Madhu ; so in precap I found Paddy defining herself in Madhu but the latter's perspective without anyone "influencing" words are yet to get surfaced</font>

well.. I second you.. Paddy should have shut up! This is madhu's victory and madhu should savor it not Paddy.. She really is nirupa roy what rk accused her of.. And I was little disappointed with whole thing.. RK backing down without much drama.. I expected some more shouting from his behalf. And guys RK has become hard for this long.. It will take sometime for him to start to feel.. You can't him to regret his behavior just so soon.. He has hardened with time and I think if he lets his guard down he'll die.. His wounds have not healed.. It's good madhu gives what she gets..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

memadsilent.desire

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Frankly telling i don't like madhu winCry 2day different from her character n nature .madhu is not fair her 24hr challenge some one trap n used her she only follow there instructionThumbs Down...I love RK  what ever he did with madhu with fair play Big smile.if madhu her self plan n follow that make RK realized his mistake n win that time I can say yes this is madhu LOL...what is the used from heart not say sorry  just drunken state he say sorry..Silly ...plz dont get angry.. yes trishna i feel her pain...I forget about paddy she is jumping  bcoz madhu win n she wil bring RK neel dwon...

Edited by kahkashansakina - 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm

memadsilent.desire

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hey shahi.. I agree with you in some points and disagree in some..
Yes you said it right, he was cornered to say sorry before he felt guilt. And also he would not have felt it. He has hardened his emotions with time.. One can't expect him to change in a day.. He's saying sorry.. That itself is a big thing right now. One should not expect too much that he should feel it too.. Madhu did not tell him to say sorry and mean it. She just asked him to say it. Which he's doing..

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HopelessLove

Originally posted by .Priya2000.

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Well yeah I kinda agree with your "teen deviyan" looking @ RK but point is MB took this initiation of revisiting RK's past [indirectly ,since photos were sent to her] andthese very photos are a trail of crumbs that will lead Madhu to her discovery of the man .</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">About dialogues I loved MB's that "she died on day of marriage"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Abt recap I really felt Paddy flaunting her daughter's victory more that MB herself ! Paddy had no role whatsoever in RK confession excepting being his target ...</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">efforts were that of Madhu ; so in precap I found Paddy defining herself in Madhu but the latter's perspective without anyone "influencing" words are yet to get surfaced</font>

well.. I second you.. Paddy should have shut up! This is madhu's victory and madhu should savor it not Paddy.. She really is nirupa roy what rk accused her of.. And I was little disappointed with whole thing.. RK backing down without much drama.. I expected some more shouting from his behalf. And guys RK has become hard for this long.. It will take sometime for him to start to feel.. You can't him to regret his behavior just so soon.. He has hardened with time and I think if he lets his guard down he'll die.. His wounds have not healed.. It's good madhu gives what she gets..

Dekh Maa aisi hi hoti hai jyaada excited ho jaati hai but ya excitement or interference alag hona chahiye aur ye interference lag raha tha. Teen sherniya aur ek bhatka rahi. Ya agreed the time had madde him statue and he has endless no. of pain which had made him dead and become egoistic RK so he will take some time to realise feelings.

memad

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by manesha76

RK - Maddy arre currently Tom & Jerry of the show . They will keep on doing tit for tat act for one up manship . 

ha ha ha nice one ROFL, who is RK and who is Madhubala

Ek Maddy Tom bajati hai duseri baar RK . So dono Tom bhi hai aur Jerry . 

memadsilent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HopelessLove

Hey shahi.. I agree with you in some points and disagree in some..
Yes you said it right, he was cornered to say sorry before he felt guilt. And also he would not have felt it. He has hardened his emotions with time.. One can't expect him to change in a day.. He's saying sorry.. That itself is a big thing right now. One should not expect too much that he should feel it too.. Madhu did not tell him to say sorry and mean it. She just asked him to say it. Which he's doing..

Dear respect your thoughts and agree with you in one day he cannot be changed it will take time and he is saying sorry that is more than enough to start the chapter of feeling.

HopelessLove

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Frankly telling i don't like madhu winCry 2day different from her character n nature .madhu is not fair her 24hr challenge some one trap n used her she only follow there instructionThumbs Down...I love RK  what ever he did with madhu with fair play Big smile.if madhu her self plan n follow that make RK realized his mistake n win that time I can say yes this is madhu LOL...what is the used from heart not say sorry  just drunken state he say sorry..Silly ...plz dont get angry.. yes trishna i feel her pain...I forget about paddy she is jumping  bcoz madhu win n she wil bring RK neel dwon...

Agreed she won unfairly but then wo bhi ek chot khayi sherni hai jo RK mansion mien paglo ke beech bhatak gayi hai.
Aj RK ke dard ne mujhe curiosity aur pagalpanti dono di hai
Respect your point of view and thanks to comment your pov.

Edited by coolestsh - 03 September 2012 at 12:56pm

memad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index