Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post...
Agree with u.. Whatever RK is doing right now is just for those pics... He has no feeling of sorry..
And now God knows sorry cv's know what will happen with Madhu for this gustakhi..
One more thing.. May be bhatiya still has copies of those pics and he got pics published in newspapers or may be when RK saying sorry to his sasumaa they take pics of that time and publish them...
Just guesses...
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
'' Madhubala ko mare hua zamana beet gaya ''...👏
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Abhayangel

Nice post...
Agree with u.. Whatever RK is doing right now is just for those pics... He has no feeling of sorry..
And now God knows sorry cv's know what will happen with Madhu for this gustakhi..
One more thing.. May be bhatiya still has copies of those pics and he got pics published in newspapers or may be when RK saying sorry to his sasumaa they take pics of that time and publish them...
Just guesses...

Thanks 🤗

Even I have this feeling ke pics will be published by Mr. Bhatia whether of childhood or sorry one. But if this happen then God know wo Madhubala ka kya karega. If she thinks she already then RK will kill her second time. Hope Madhubala plays little carefully.
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: manid

'' Madhubala ko mare hua zamana beet gaya ''...👏

😛 ya even I like that dialogue. Thanks 😊
silent.desire thumbnail
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolestsh

Thanks 🤗
Even I have this feeling ke pics will be published by Mr. Bhatia whether of childhood or sorry one. But if this happen then God know wo Madhubala ka kya karega. If she thinks she already then RK will kill her second time. Hope Madhubala plays little carefully.

but iss serial mein koi misunderstanding nahi hoti... So may be Rk will come to know ki sab bhatiya ka kiya dhara hai..
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhayangel

but iss serial mein koi misunderstanding nahi hoti... So may be Rk will come to know ki sab bhatiya ka kiya dhara hai..

ya you are right. RK knows this that all photos are given to her by someone so he may find out who is this but till then he will grab her and punish her.
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post dear, I agree with you this Sorry he said was just a word not real sorry, I think living with Madhu 24 by 7 Rk is gonna learn human feeling slowly slowly till then the war is gonna continue, The result of this Sorry for Madhu is gonna be bad, Going by the dialogues in Precap seems like Rk's new mission is Benting Madhu in front of him
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rehan2012

Nice Post dear, I agree with you this Sorry he said was just a word not real sorry, I think living with Madhu 24 by 7 Rk is gonna learn human feeling slowly slowly till then the war is gonna continue, The result of this Sorry for Madhu is gonna be bad, Going by the dialogues in Precap seems like Rk's new mission is Benting Madhu in front of him

Thanks 🤗

Ya agreed with you it will take time for RK to learn human feelings.
Ya even I think from precap that RK's new mission is to bend Madhu in front of him, well we will see what will happen next.😊
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post :) Agree with you :P