Posted: 11 years ago

Just One question to everybody is this all, bas jake maafi mangli for the sake of not getting that photos published. Well I thought it is not enought I believe he should understand the feeling that he was at fault and say sorry from heart not mouth.

Well I read somewhere that when person realises his/her mistake from heart he/she got her/his forgiveness there itself.

So as if now he just had written word sorry in his dictionary but not wrote its meaning yet there because he did not felt that.

Also this act of RK had actually made him more down in eyes of Padmini. Paddy knows he is not feeling sorry and she will also not forgive RK instead she will feel worse that her daughter got such a husband who do not know feeling of sorry, love, relations etc...

But still she believes her daughter courage and knows that God is with her and no way she will be mould.

Well for me I thought it is just a toss game that both are playing.

This time Madhu won the toss and RK lost the toss.

I am happy for Madhubala but will be more happier for Madhubala when she will literally make this man realise his mistake and make him ashamed for himself and make RK goes down to his knees for his shameless act that time if RK says sorry and Madhubala forgive her (Ya I want Madhubala to forgive him because she cannot give more pain to RK than this that she forgive him also I heard somewhere 'Mafi mangne wale se maafi dene wala bada hota hai'), I will consider that to be bravo for both. Well it is just a future let come to present.

I am sick now to know what the hell in this world will go for RK if his past revealed, I could not understand whether he is Shaitan or Insan. Well in Precap I just can feel as if teen Deviyan ek Saitan ke saamne khadi challenging him that no nothing in this world can make her go down well I appreciate her courage for that.

Madhubala succeeded in gifting back RK  what he gave to her mom. Like all chawl people was there and was excited like Saas bahu serial dekh rahe hai well that RK felt same for what Paddy felt in his shooting and may RK understands how does this feel

But the point is does he realised his mistake or uproaring for another war.

As for now RK's loss is more centralised than Madhubala's win because definitely RK will react and probably will take revenge for whole thing from photos to sorry.

Well I also think not only Madhubala both are dead from life dealing with own's pain the only difference Madhubala's pain in RK's past dark life and his present state and pain and

Who is responsible for RK's pain yet to be seen most probably it seems his dark childhood, his sudden father death and mother's second marriage

Well loved RK's and Madhubala's acting

Well my favourite dialogues are

Madhubala dialogue->

Tum Madhubala Shamsher Malik ki nahin Rishabh Kundra Ki Fikar Karo.

Main To Uss hi Din Mar Chuki Hoon Jis Din Meri Saadi Tumse Hui

Rishabh Dialogue->

Aj Raat Main Aise Jeena Chahata Hoon Ke Kal Ki Subah Bhul Jaye Aj Raat Ko

Maine sirf apko mujhe paida karne ko haq diya hai

Ye Uti Palke Ye Ankhon Main Chamak

Mr. Bhatia  Dialogue->

Chaddar Tanke Soja (Not exact word but that one)

(Bear with dialogues exactly point to point nahin yaad a raha)

Forget to mention but I agreed with Trishna too today with some extend

This was my Point of view, do not take it as negative and please do not take to heart if you guys felt bad.

Please comment and say what you all think. You can disapprove but give a healthy reason supporting for your comment and do not indulge in argument. Also say your favourite dialogue from serial.

Please do comment what you all think.

Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago
Nice post shahi, Agree wd you i think the time will come soon when Madhu make him reliase the mistake but before that She had to know the truth of his life n bring some care like feelings, The result of this is gonna very bad i think of course Rk is not gonna take it good
Originally posted by Arnav90

Nice post shahi, Agree wd you i think the time will come soon when Madhu make him reliase the mistake but before that She had to know the truth of his life n bring some care like feelings, The result of this is gonna very bad i think of course Rk is not gonna take it good

Thanks Arnav

Ya you are right Madhu must know the truth for this man before she concluded or goes in battle fied to fight with him then she will be successful in changing this man. Hope RK also brings Madhubala's shattered life back after realising his mistake.

One for sure the battle field is ready even audience had came now who will win first or may be both will loose in each other's love.
Well yeah I kinda agree with your "teen deviyan" looking @ RK but point is MB took this initiation of revisiting RK's past [indirectly ,since photos were sent to her] andthese very photos are a trail of crumbs that will lead Madhu to her discovery of the man .

About dialogues I loved MB's that "she died on day of marriage"

Abt recap I really felt Paddy flaunting her daughter's victory more that MB herself ! Paddy had no role whatsoever in RK confession excepting being his target ...

efforts were that of Madhu ; so in precap I found Paddy defining herself in Madhu but the latter's perspective without anyone "influencing" words are yet to get surfaced 
Edited by .Priya2000. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

Well yeah I kinda agree with your "teen deviyan" looking @ RK but point is MB took this initiation of revisiting RK's past [indirectly ,since photos were sent to her] andthese very photos are a trail of crumbs that will lead Madhu to her discovery of the man .

About dialogues I loved MB's that "she died on day of marriage"

Abt recap I really felt Paddy flaunting her daughter's victory more that MB herself ! Paddy had no role whatsoever in RK confession excepting being his target ...

efforts were that of Madhu ; so in precap I found Paddy defining herself in Madhu but the latter's perspective without anyone "influencing" words are yet to get surfaced 

Ya agreed with you and seems that dheere dheere sab sach RK ka uske samne ate rahega. Ya Paddy was more happier to his daughter's victory but the main dialogues and reaction will come from RK and Madhubala. Padmini is just a brick that RK and Madhubala holding from opposite sides and roaring in anger at each other
its no use just to make him say sorry like a parrot without realising his mistake...
Originally posted by leverne

its no use just to make him say sorry like a parrot without realising his mistake...

Ya thats what I am trying to say the day when he really realises his mistake and cry for his mistake like hell that time Madhubala will be succeded to put soul in this dead man.

Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago

RK - Maddy arre currently Tom & Jerry of the show . They will keep on doing tit for tat act for one up manship . 

Originally posted by manesha76

RK - Maddy arre currently Tom & Jerry of the show . They will keep on doing tit for tat act for one up manship . 

ha ha ha nice one 🤣, who is RK and who is Madhubala
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Well yeah I kinda agree with your "teen deviyan" looking @ RK but point is MB took this initiation of revisiting RK's past [indirectly ,since photos were sent to her] andthese very photos are a trail of crumbs that will lead Madhu to her discovery of the man .</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">About dialogues I loved MB's that "she died on day of marriage"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Abt recap I really felt Paddy flaunting her daughter's victory more that MB herself ! Paddy had no role whatsoever in RK confession excepting being his target ...</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">efforts were that of Madhu ; so in precap I found Paddy defining herself in Madhu but the latter's perspective without anyone "influencing" words are yet to get surfaced</font>

well.. I second you.. Paddy should have shut up! This is madhu's victory and madhu should savor it not Paddy.. She really is nirupa roy what rk accused her of.. And I was little disappointed with whole thing.. RK backing down without much drama.. I expected some more shouting from his behalf. And guys RK has become hard for this long.. It will take sometime for him to start to feel.. You can't him to regret his behavior just so soon.. He has hardened with time and I think if he lets his guard down he'll die.. His wounds have not healed.. It's good madhu gives what she gets..