Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The two moments that stood out... (Page 5)

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manishagoyal

Actually the brother sister scene was jst amazin... They both trust each othr undrstand each othr...

Yeah the scene was good !!!!! I hope Anjali realizes she is betraying her Chote ...I dont want her to hurt Arnav now...

MoNaya_Indira IF-Rockerz
MoNaya_Indira
MoNaya_Indira

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Even I liked these two scenes... Both r heart touching..
dimple288 Goldie
dimple288
dimple288

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Originally posted by dimple288

i agree..Thumbs Up.. anjali realized that something was seriously wrong when she saw her brother crying... wah loved that scene.. it was such a brilliant one.

Yeah it showed how much she is depended on her brother...I agree right now she is blind in love but i cant term her as a horrible sister...
she is definetly not a horrible sister.. but being totally blind in love, she is unaware of the fact that she has been decieving her brother and in the process she even lost her unborn baby.. which we are not able to digest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygal_sou

Even I liked these two scenes... Both r heart touching..

True !!!!!
Acting makes a lot of difference...Today everyone was brilliant...hence we could feel the pain..
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

For starters today Sarun and Daljeet were amazing specially Barun...
I really felt bad for both the Malik kids...

I really felt bad for Anjali in today's episodeOuch She is dumb and blind in love and think she has suffered too...

Anjali was not accepting her baby's death . She was in a delusion. But the moment she saw Arnav too crying and his defeated expression she realized. I felt this scene truly depicted the brother-sister bond i have always adored...Ouch

happy to see that someone noticed this...or else ppl here r keep saying arnav shud cry like this for khushi...
i dnt understand that arnav is crying but keeping khushi with him...sharing each n every thought with her...is it not enough for u ppl...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hadenoor2009Swati_

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

happy to see that someone noticed this...or else ppl here r keep saying arnav shud cry like this for khushi...
i dnt understand that arnav is crying but keeping khushi with him...sharing each n every thought with her...is it not enough for u ppl...

OMG !!! Khushboo Hug
Thank you so so much for replying...
I agree forum disappoints me...

He and his sister has faced the troubles of the life together and he has been protecting her...his crying for her is natural...
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

OMG !!! Khushboo Hug
Thank you so so much for replying...
I agree forum disappoints me...

He and his sister has faced the troubles of the life together and he has been protecting her...his crying for her is natural...

well dear m so disappoint from last two days that i decide not to tell them nythng but i told cv a lot...
here ppl dnt notice the magic...thy only want arshi n there love...
i dnt understand y thy cnt see that asr who hardly tell his feeling to nyone was disclosing his main fear his past to khushi...y...becoz he love her...
wats wrong if we cry for ur sibling...after all we share our half life with them...our childhood, ur irritating habits, our naughtyness, our pain...

Edited by khushboorath - 03 September 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor2009

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

well dear m so disappoint from last two days that i decide not to tell them nythng but i told cv a lot...
here ppl dnt notice the magic...thy only want arshi n there love...
i dnt understand y thy cnt see that asr who hardly tell his feeling to nyone was disclosing his main fear his past to khushi...y...becoz he love her...
wats wrong if we cry for ur sibling...after all we share our half life with them...our childhood, ur irritating habits, our naughtyness, our pain...

Awww...Khushboo...dont worry...
People love ASR / Arnav ...Only few disappoint...
Personally i feel love for ones sister and wife cannot be compared...Both are different...
I feel Arnav never got a chance to enjoy his childhood and hence he is always in joyous mood around Khushi because she brings back happiness...
Tell Barun he is doing an amazing job playing this complex character...

Go to top