Frequent Posters

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Swati_

OMG !!! Khushboo πŸ€—
Thank you so so much for replying...
I agree forum disappoints me...

He and his sister has faced the troubles of the life together and he has been protecting her...his crying for her is natural...

well dear m so disappoint from last two days that i decide not to tell them nythng but i told cv a lot...
here ppl dnt notice the magic...thy only want arshi n there love...
i dnt understand y thy cnt see that asr who hardly tell his feeling to nyone was disclosing his main fear his past to khushi...y...becoz he love her...
wats wrong if we cry for ur sibling...after all we share our half life with them...our childhood, ur irritating habits, our naughtyness, our pain...
Edited by khushboorath - 11 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushboorath

well dear m so disappoint from last two days that i decide not to tell them nythng but i told cv a lot...
here ppl dnt notice the magic...thy only want arshi n there love...
i dnt understand y thy cnt see that asr who hardly tell his feeling to nyone was disclosing his main fear his past to khushi...y...becoz he love her...
wats wrong if we cry for ur sibling...after all we share our half life with them...our childhood, ur irritating habits, our naughtyness, our pain...

Awww...Khushboo...dont worry...
People love ASR / Arnav ...Only few disappoint...
Personally i feel love for ones sister and wife cannot be compared...Both are different...
I feel Arnav never got a chance to enjoy his childhood and hence he is always in joyous mood around Khushi because she brings back happiness...
Tell Barun he is doing an amazing job playing this complex character...

Swati_ thumbnail
OMG people 80 likes 😲 
Thank you so much πŸ€—
This is my first post which got so many likes😊 

MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swati_

For starters today Sarun and Daljeet were amazing specially Barun...

I really felt bad for both the Malik kids...

I really felt bad for Anjali in today's episode She is dumb and blind in love and think she has suffered too...

But the two moments i loved in today's episode were ...

Anjali was not accepting her baby's death . She was in a delusion. But the moment she saw Arnav too crying and his defeated expression she realized. I felt this scene truly depicted the brother-sister bond i have always adored...

The second moment was obviously Arshi's hug  The way Khushi consoled him and the way he seeked comfort was amazing... 

These two scenes were enacted and executed beautifully...

I just loved that scene where they make eye contact and reality hits her. Very well done!
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboorath

happy to see that someone noticed this...or else ppl here r keep saying arnav shud cry like this for khushi...
i dnt understand that arnav is crying but keeping khushi with him...sharing each n every thought with her...is it not enough for u ppl...

Yeah loved Daljeet's acting. I love this brother-sister bond.
Edited by hade - 11 years ago
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the brother and sister scene was depicted beautifully, i would like to add a 3rd scene was arnav;s pain despair greif and breakdown that for the first time i saw him cry, he couldnt speak but his dailogues were just awesome, arnav opening up his feelings to khushi and then the hug. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

i was actually in tears after the whole arshi scene 😭

really heartbreaking
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I loved these scenes too. Truly powerful stuff!
Swati_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: xXxNoreen786xXx

the brother and sister scene was depicted beautifully, i would like to add a 3rd scene was arnav;s pain despair greif and breakdown that for the first time i saw him cry, he couldnt speak but his dailogues were just awesome, arnav opening up his feelings to khushi and then the hug. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

i was actually in tears after the whole arshi scene 😭
really heartbreaking

True...
One most important thing has to be the way he spoke...he did not just blabber but he was trying to control himself and show himself as strong...
Swati_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

I loved these scenes too. Truly powerful stuff!

Yeah it was beautiful...
Thank you...
Swati_ thumbnail

Thank you...:-)