Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The two moments that stood out... - Page 3

dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree..πŸ‘πŸΌ.. anjali realized that something was seriously wrong when she saw her brother crying... wah loved that scene.. it was such a brilliant one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: dimple288

i agree..πŸ‘πŸΌ.. anjali realized that something was seriously wrong when she saw her brother crying... wah loved that scene.. it was such a brilliant one.

Yeah it showed how much she is depended on her brother...I agree right now she is blind in love but i cant term her as a horrible sister...
arshi2gethr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually the brother sister scene was jst amazin... They both trust each othr undrstand each othr...
Swati_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelic_leena_3

AGREE WID UπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you 😊
Swati_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manishagoyal

Actually the brother sister scene was jst amazin... They both trust each othr undrstand each othr...

Yeah the scene was good !!!!! I hope Anjali realizes she is betraying her Chote ...I dont want her to hurt Arnav now...
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
Even I liked these two scenes... Both r heart touching..
dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Swati_

Yeah it showed how much she is depended on her brother...I agree right now she is blind in love but i cant term her as a horrible sister...

she is definetly not a horrible sister.. but being totally blind in love, she is unaware of the fact that she has been decieving her brother and in the process she even lost her unborn baby.. which we are not able to digest.
Swati_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovelygal_sou

Even I liked these two scenes... Both r heart touching..

True !!!!!
Acting makes a lot of difference...Today everyone was brilliant...hence we could feel the pain..
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Swati_

For starters today Sarun and Daljeet were amazing specially Barun...

I really felt bad for both the Malik kids...

I really felt bad for Anjali in today's episode She is dumb and blind in love and think she has suffered too...

Anjali was not accepting her baby's death . She was in a delusion. But the moment she saw Arnav too crying and his defeated expression she realized. I felt this scene truly depicted the brother-sister bond i have always adored...

happy to see that someone noticed this...or else ppl here r keep saying arnav shud cry like this for khushi...
i dnt understand that arnav is crying but keeping khushi with him...sharing each n every thought with her...is it not enough for u ppl...

Swati_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushboorath

happy to see that someone noticed this...or else ppl here r keep saying arnav shud cry like this for khushi...
i dnt understand that arnav is crying but keeping khushi with him...sharing each n every thought with her...is it not enough for u ppl...

OMG !!! Khushboo πŸ€—
Thank you so so much for replying...
I agree forum disappoints me...

He and his sister has faced the troubles of the life together and he has been protecting her...his crying for her is natural...