Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Why cant sinal understand (Page 4)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

i hated the way Veena asked ( when she saw Sidhi ) What is she doing here ? like the whole india is in her hands and no one can be there without her permission.Shocked this lady D'oh

Oh Roshni if I have my way, what I would do to that lady is beyond imagination.
I will never forgive her for slapping Siddhi and later on torturing her with her selfish jaap for her son. She is responsible for Siddhi's sacrifice and we have to wait for SINAL in same frame for so long.

CVs send this loony with creature far far away.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiparadigmKarthiN90-Hima--Rojaa-norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
hi

i hated the way Veena asked ( when she saw Sidhi ) What is she doing here ? like the whole india is in her hands and no one can be there without her permission.Shocked this lady D'oh

ignore the clowns yaar, they arent worth any talk 

it will be worth seeing the faces when they know truth

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiKarthiN90-Rojaa-

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

@ agree with you completely .. at least for today, having witnessed such a wow scene .. lets not spoil our mood by discussing about those clowns and creature..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90-Rojaa-norzar

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Oh Roshni if I have my way, what I would do to that lady is beyond imagination.
I will never forgive her for slapping Siddhi and later on torturing her with her selfish jaap for her son. She is responsible for Siddhi's sacrifice and we have to wait for SINAL in same frame for so long.

CVs send this loony with creature far far away.

right i hate her too much, more that Richa after all we all know richa is a psyco but this lady ?Shocked

@ bold sorry jay , this won't happen , as Cvs love these characters so much they would never end their caracter, we will have to tolerate her, whenver they need to torture Sinal specially Sidhi, they will use her Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

hi

norzar
yes today i dint concentrate on other scenes as i was waiting for signal's scenes , but her statement was funny LOLany ways like u said i should learn to ignore them and I'm waiting for the day Richa's truth get reveled Smilethere ill have my words with Veenaji LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I was filled with emotions aftr watchng tears in both eyes but at the sametime thought how absurd baseline of mu nd no faith at all .
Hope story goes ahead with kids as sinal wil b stagnant with mu nd tears until witcha xposed nd it wil take months may b.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

hi

yes the sinal scene was well executed and indeed very touching. fab performances by SS and KN too

standing ovation...it was one hot and passionate SiNal scenes after post-leap...and siddhi looks gorgeous in that darkness...and kunal sexy hotness...for a moment i thought we are going to have C-Night 2...the white shirt always reminds me of SiNal C-Night and their passionate romance with that white shirt...

but kunal saw siddhi's tears, cant he think why is she crying?????

pre-leap 4 months he never bothered to enquire his pregnant wife is alive or dead...he was sitting at home doing nothing and only realise on 27th july that his both sons are going to be born and he is going to be a father...and when he went to visit siddhi and babies...he listen more to the matron that his own heart...he took his elder son away...and never enquire abt his wife health after delivery...neither he enquire abt his younger son...what can we expect from this man...when his head are full of manipulation by his family and leech...understanding siddhi tears is not expected at all...

cant siddhi think why would kunal gave her such hurtful looks, and when dirver said reg saheb thing he stepping back with pain

both are dumbos...what can we say...she is living in her own fantasy world of MU...can't blame her though the way the creature was wrapping herself around kunal...if it was me...i would be also living in my world of MU...

cant they see they both still love each other thats why such reactions???

we can see...but both dumbos can't see and Mr KC only realise that he is madly in love with siddhi when he is drunk in this 9 years...

norzar
stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
norzar , i do agree with wat u r saying ...but then if sinal had this much brains ..nd understood everything soo easily , had da brains to see thru richa 's evil plans ...then they wouldnt have landed themselves in soo much of mess ...nd cvs love to drag the MU's ...so it ll really take time for sinal to start understanding each other fully nd all their MU's to get cleared...

Go to top