Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Pagal Pendu Penguin killed Self (Page 2)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
One thing i m sure tht Jeitsaar people r very kind, bin mange paisa de rahe the aur wo bhi haisiayat dekh karLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Bicharay penguins... unhon nay kya paap kya tha... that you have renamed Jagat/ Jagdish/ Jagya/ Laad-e-sar/ Kunwar sa as penguin??
No wonder he can't keep one name for himself for long... uff so much confusion LOL

Bicharay penguins ki insult hogai yaar... plzz don't bash innocent penguins or bhikarees... both are so much better than this many name wonder!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaSuchi-

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Anjana you are insulting Penguins dear... Wink I am sure that you know that penguins are one of the intelligent birds, who know what they are doing...Here Mr. Jagat is himself unaware of why he did what he did... LOL It seems like with his degree certificates, which i am sure Gauri must have thrown in gutter, his self intelligence too went in with it, that he is behaving in such a way...

Suchi-aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Vamita - Penguins maybe book smart like Mr. Pendu, but i love how they PLOP ever since Happy FeetROFLROFLROFL...There is actually a video game called that even Penguin PLOP.

Anu - agree the Pendu scenes today were full Paisa Vasool  

Ankitsa - Yes.  Jaitsarwasis are udaar like their Sarpanchni and Collector... they believe in helping the poor

prachuryaSuchi-AreYaar

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Vamita - Penguins maybe book smart like Mr. Pendu, but i love how they PLOP ever since Happy FeetROFLROFLROFL...There is actually a video game called that even Penguin PLOP.

Anu - agree the Pendu scenes today were full Paisa Vasool  

Ankitsa - Yes.  Jaitsarwasis are udaar like their Sarpanchni and Collector... they believe in helping the poor

I am sure Anjana, that Jagya will plop, just like those happy feets, when Dadisa will say, chal ladesar ghar chal...!LOL

Edited by vamita - 03 September 2012 at 4:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
So Dadisaa will actually take him home now that he's dumped Gauri?  He isn't exactly showing REMORSE...just more RESENTMENT at his "alter ego" Jagya and blaming HIM now for all his misfortune...first Anandi, then Shiv, now Jagya...the whole world is to blame except Jughead himselfLOL

And what about Gauri the great's pregnancy? LOL will she come back to Singh mansion shouting at all of them once again? Will Dadisaa allow BOTH these losers to live in the house now that Gauri's pregnant again?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Anu - we will have to wait and find out haveli mein hoga kaisa hulchulROFL  Baby Dukh has his' pitaah's badtiming.  DS will bring Pendu back to his Parivaar...and Jaitsarwasis will reward him with Jhootey ka haar...I look forward to at least some of them maroing tahanas about him being Zero and Collectorsaab a HeroWink  Anandi herself will most likely give him the IGNORE though it will make her struggle to move forward harder.  She's now committed to Shiv.  

As for G...she will huff and puff...or cry croc tears at the Haveli Dwar.  I so CAREParty

I am investing in a big tub-o-popcorn...cuz its going to be drama galore...

JaGa r now royally phasofied in their paap.  My fervent wish is they re-cast Anjuum if she leaves.  They r made for each other couple.  J will finally pay for his pleasure being tied to Gauri and Gauri will become even more insecure seeing J chase after Anandi and compare her to A.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 03 September 2012 at 4:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyvamitapoiu123AreYaar

Go to top