Balika Vadhu

Pagal Pendu Penguin killed Self

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
We have had topics before about Pendu (J) meeting himself in Bhikari form🤣🤣🤣  Par aaj CVs ne usse bhi bada kamal kardiya...J killed Self:

- Yes...Splitpersonality Pendu peekar admitted to "killing" himself (urff Jagya) today😈🤣🤣  Hearing this admission of ghor paap, Bhagwanji or rather Bar ki ownerji decides to punish him immediately and he gets peeten bin paise...they even phorofy his pretty pink kapde🤣 ðŸ¤£  Mandir mein kya hai mujhe pata nahi, par bar peh aaj der tha ander nahi😃

- And just when you think even Pendu Penguin can't fall further...he goes PLOP!  Waking up next to the trash heap screaming at generous passersby that he is not bhikari but, the owner of a Hospital😲🤣🤣 What Hospital?  Like he really bataofies dawa and not regularly peeos darrru.  Despite this, Pagal kahika insistently refutes he's pagal while pelting people with rocks.🤣  Guess Dr.Jugat slept through the psych class on "DENIAL"...tch tch ðŸ˜†

Thank you, CV!  I can't stop lauffing😃
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Did he kill Jagya today?
Didn't he kill Jagya when he called himself Jagat who is from Jaipur?
Who has he killed today?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Aparna - fantastic Point... today he just admitted that he killed self...mar dala bahut pehle.  Still I have Zippo sympathy for him.  Can't believe he is still asking WHY at the end of the episode.  ðŸ˜¡
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The Penguin's r coming to protest against this defamation 😆
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaar, Anji,what heading you give to your thread..😆 ðŸ˜†
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ever watched Piglu penguin in youtube? I cant help laughing thinking of Jagya as the Penguin.
AreYaar thumbnail
LMFAO I just watched the episode and DIED laughing in the last bit when phate huye kapde clad Jagya is mistaken for a BHIKAARI since he's found in front of a garbage dump...and then those ppl called him PAAGAL on top of that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...and the way he was goes BHIKAARI NAHIN HOON MAIN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...This guy just keeps COMPOUNDING his loserness...LOL who knows if he will EVER be redeemed at this rate...he's beyond hope.

Anyways that was one PAISA VASOOL scene...died laughing🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavy

Ever watched Piglu penguin in youtube? I cant help laughing thinking of Jagya as the Penguin.

NO- but I know a Dakku Penguin...a very sage being on IF😆  She would keel me with her sword if she saw this.  

As for Pendu being a penguin... did u notice the multiple PLOPs out front of the bar then on the trash side.  He would do his penguin pride proud ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
One thing i m sure tht Jeitsaar people r very kind, bin mange paisa de rahe the aur wo bhi haisiayat dekh kar😆😆
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bicharay penguins... unhon nay kya paap kya tha... that you have renamed Jagat/ Jagdish/ Jagya/ Laad-e-sar/ Kunwar sa as penguin??
No wonder he can't keep one name for himself for long... uff so much confusion 😆

Bicharay penguins ki insult hogai yaar... plzz don't bash innocent penguins or bhikarees... both are so much better than this many name wonder!