Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 98)

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Never for the life me could I figure  out why people liked Geet so much and why they like MB so much. I watched yesterday's episode of MB. There was a scene where RK was apologizing to MB's mother. After a few dialogues MB's mother says "I am now confident that my daughter will never bow before you" . That scene was amazingly howlarious. It had loud dum dum music, with dish dish noise in BG and the camera panning in all directions. High point was when  the camera zoomed into bhagwan ki murti. It was supposed to be serious but I couldn't control my laughter.

I'm liking Madhubala a lot these days. Its exactly filmy and grand as it had promised.

Even the TRPs of the show has shot up, and is 2.5 now. I'm very happy with that show, as they are sticking to their original concept so far!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Medusa..sitamma-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

sita di u changed ur color ..congo 
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

so how is this bigamy story?? And  uss mason ka halath abh kya hoga? I feel the wives will break his other  leg also..Good for us any way..we will get more income...Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Medusa..-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Originally posted by sumiswap

Ami apne Chips packet wala analogy bhool gayi kya?? LOL

Chips packet se chips khane ke liye usko katne ki zaroorat hai. And uske liye scissors chahiye not butter knife LOL

mujey mohan pe pura trust hai.LOL and i know his tasteWink..butter knife ko  mohan guru ke bhi moo nahi lagne degaLOL

but pals ko free main moka chahiye mohan brand ki chips pe doubt karnaLOL

Udi

hello ..thanks for article

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-sumiswappc_pals--Udhay--

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

I'm liking Madhubala a lot these days. Its exactly filmy and grand as it had promised.

Even the TRPs of the show has shot up, and is 2.5 now. I'm very happy with that show, as they are sticking to their original concept so far!!

even nbt did tht for 6 months udi!!

well udi where r u now a days .kabhi deikhte hi nahi ...see ur class goes soo un monitored 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Originally posted by sitamma

so how is this bigamy story?? And  uss mason ka halath abh kya hoga? I feel the wives will break his other  leg also..Good for us any way..we will get more income...Dancing

Haha! 'Business brain' WinkLOL

They should combine and break his leg anyway!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested--RadhaRani---Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Neelima - I havent seen it. And I heard that, South star Ajith is making a cameo in the film's tamil and telugu version. I'm looking forward to that!!

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJsumiswap

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Never for the life me could I figure  out why people liked Geet so much and why they like MB so much. I watched yesterday's episode of MB. There was a scene where RK was apologizing to MB's mother. After a few dialogues MB's mother says "I am now confident that my daughter will never bow before you" . That scene was amazingly howlarious. It had loud dum dum music, with dish dish noise in BG and the camera panning in all directions. High point was when  the camera zoomed into bhagwan ki murti. It was supposed to be serious but I couldn't control my laughter.

me too..that is what i have been telling  here..esp yest when R.K was crying thinking of his papa i was very affected..

-lightinfested--RadhaRani---Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index