Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 97)

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Originally posted by krazzybeam

guys guru will be forty ...and i will remain 17 ki 17 ...yaar nahi leap na aaye ...phir mujhe bhi bol na padega ...

main ka karu ram mujhe buddh mil gaya ...LOL

Kiran, Dil tho baccha hai ji!WinkLOL

haan yeh perphect hai ... guru will be lyk naseer saab ...LOL 

@all guys even telly has plenty of good actors lyk manish wadhwa, soora thappar ... n ya dr.amol kholhe Embarrassed ..even kkk is one of them ... even neal bhaat is pretty decent actor ... n i lyk dushyant as well 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Medusa..sumiswap-RadhaRani---Udhay--

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Hi all..

DC's article on Addu's Bollywood Entry -

Check out :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180811

Thanks and bye.

Hi Udhay Smile,

Addu will be seen in English Winglish...I want to see the movie...promos look interesting.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade-lightinfested-pc_pals-RadhaRani---Udhay--

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Sumi
me and hubby used to watch Adalat..we used to make fun of the show but still watch it LOL

I had seen some 10 episodes of Geet back in India and thought i'll get arthritis after so much of muscles twisting..Ronit Roy is quite good on TV..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade-lightinfested-sumiswap-RadhaRani---Udhay--

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
the man has apparently married both of them and has  2 kids by the wife in Tamil nadu and one  and a half kids[one is in wife's womb]  by the wife in kerala...and he has been having a field day being with both of them in turns..both the wives love the husband very much it seems..they could not believe that their hubby could do this..because apparently the man is very very loving to both of them..and so neither dreamt that he could be doing such a thing...they were shouting about all this ..that is how all of us got to know...I tried to pacify both of them only to be told that i will realize how it feels only if my hubby does such a thing...Ouch..I did not know whether to laugh or to get angry..but i left the scene any way...
and 5 minutes ago when i went to the ward again both of them were sitting on either side of the husband and showering abuses on him...I was like..oh God ...why am I seeing bigamy everywhere??
I will update on what happens ..later..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade-lightinfested-Medusa..pc_palsNeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaRani---Udhay--

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Sumi
me and hubby used to watch Adalat..we used to make fun of the show but still watch it LOL

I had seen some 10 episodes of Geet back in India and thought i'll get arthritis after so much of muscles twisting..Ronit Roy is quite good on TV..

Adaalat was funny, usse bhi zyada funny hai CID...Koi bhi police ko bulata hi nahi...seedha CID even for something like a murder LOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade-lightinfested-Medusa..pc_pals-RadhaRani---Udhay--

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Never for the life me could I figure  out why people liked Geet so much and why they like MB so much. I watched yesterday's episode of MB. There was a scene where RK was apologizing to MB's mother. After a few dialogues MB's mother says "I am now confident that my daughter will never bow before you" . That scene was amazingly howlarious. It had loud dum dum music, with dish dish noise in BG and the camera panning in all directions. High point was when  the camera zoomed into bhagwan ki murti. It was supposed to be serious but I couldn't control my laughter.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 05 September 2012 at 6:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVIshaqzaadeMedusa..-lightinfested-pc_palssumiswap-RadhaRani---Udhay--

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@sita di lolss ..imainkhali pilli mohan ko gaaliya de rahi thi ... i see more disgusting ppl here ... mohan ne toh gussa dilaya ... this man is maks me   laugh  endlessly...

Ishaqzaadesitammapc_pals-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Hi all..

DC's article on Addu's Bollywood Entry -

Check out :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180811

Thanks and bye.

Haan Udhay I saw the new Addu in English Vinglish promos. I think he is gonna play Sridevi's son.

KeerthiV-lightinfested--RadhaRani---Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index