Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 91)

Ishaqzaade Goldie
Ishaqzaade
Ishaqzaade

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sitamma

mohan 50yrShocked oh no mohan to 50yr ka ho jaayega but main to 28ki hi rahugiLOL and i don't like old mensLOL

a 50 yr old man is not an old man..he is in his prime.LOL

I have nothing to offer wrt this discussion ROFL All I can say it that Kunal will look terrible with grey hair. Just imagine white color being applied to those lustrous locks. AS can pull any look. She just has that kind of a face but not Kunal. More than anything imagine RENU getting old ROFL ROFL ROFL Haye haye isse pehle toh yeh serial hi band ho jaaye.
[/QUOTE]
@bold ROFL

Phew! Finally I could post.
Hello All!

Edited by Ishaqzaade - 05 September 2012 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

I have nothing to offer wrt this discussion ROFL All I can say it that Kunal will look terrible with grey hair. Just imagine white color being applied to those lustrous locks. AS can pull any look. She just has that kind of a face but not Kunal. More than anything imagine RENU getting old ROFL ROFL ROFL Haye haye isse pehle toh yeh serial hi band ho jaaye.

I will kill the hair dresser if he/she dares to touch and harm my Kunal's curly locks!! Angry LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeMedusa..pc_palsNeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

i am typing..is it okay if i post some sentences  as i finish typing it and then continue with the rest?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeMedusa..NeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

oh god Shocked NBT baki sab ke baare main to socha nahiLOL guru bhi 40yr ka ho jaayegaLOL oh no i don't want this ROFL can't imagine ShockedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeMedusa..sumiswapNeelimaSJ

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaqzaade

mohan 50yrShocked oh no mohan to 50yr ka ho jaayega but main to 28ki hi rahugiLOL and i don't like old mensLOL

a 50 yr old man is not an old man..he is in his prime.LOL

@bold ROFL[/QUOTE]
am not talking about mohan or kunal..am talking in general that a 50 yr old man is a man in his prime.!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadepc_palssumiswap-RadhaRani-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Shama,
just wait and watch for Raddi ka "Nanga Naach" ( not to be taken in literal wayWink)...her real face is gonna come up infront of all..i think i'll be back to old days when I used to forward her scenes after reading the updates...i did not watch till she lied to Megha..after that she became comedy..LOLLOL

m a oldie fan..can listen anytime..this one is sung by Manna Dey..Smile
i do forget new songs after few days...Embarrassed

Edited by passionalive - 05 September 2012 at 6:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Medusa..sumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged

i am typing..is it okay if i post some sentences  as i finish typing it and then continue with the rest?

Please do so...what is this bigamy story??

Sitakka how eventful your life is. LOL

Duniya bhar ke gone case mil jaate hain aap ko LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Two weeks ago a mason was admitted here with fracture of the thigh bone..he is still here...on traction and plaster..as they cannot afford surgery...his pregnant wife is also with him along with their 4 yr old child..she is around 7 months pregnant..they are in the general ward.  about an hour ago,there was a big commotion from downstairs in the hospital.I was upstairs at home at that time.My hubbyy was in the casualty. I ran downstairs to see that  there was a big commotion in the general ward...A lady with 2 kids in tow was standing near the mason's bed  and screaming away to glory...disturbing all the other patients..a crowd had gathered there. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeMedusa..-lightinfested-sumiswappc_palsNeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index