Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 90)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Yeh hamesha Sumi, Ami aur Mera naam hi kyun hota hain Hall of Fame mein??? LOL This shows how much chindigiri we  do here in this forum.

Yeh kya meeting mein jhagda karke aayi aur idhar Hall of Fame mein naam dakhil LOL

True humse zyada chindi fans nahi milega NBT ko LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeNeelimaSJpc_pals-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

humara hospital mein ekh bigamy story unfolded today,just an hour ago..want to hear of it?

OMG really?? Bring it on! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

I am all ears Sita.

Shama - I think it won't be just the two of us there would be a line as long as the river Nile to throw rotten things at Raddi LOL So I'll say get in line.

Ami - Hall of Fame is calculated on the basis of the number of likes you get for your posts.

hum sab log ek dusre ke post equal like karte hai phir mujey to life time no.1 bana diyaLOL kaas ye chart esliye hota ki i am mohan's jaan that's why i am no.1Embarrassed LOL

@sita

tell jaldi i want to mohan in real lifeLOL

@pal grey ZulfeROFL

IshaqzaadeNeelimaSJpc_palssumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Yeh hamesha Sumi, Ami aur Mera naam hi kyun hota hain Hall of Fame mein??? LOL This shows how much chindigiri we  do here in this forum.

Yeh kya meeting mein jhagda karke aayi aur idhar Hall of Fame mein naam dakhil LOL

True humse zyada chindi fans nahi milega NBT ko LOL
Sumi har time yeh Hall of Fame khulta hain toh hum dono ka naam zaroor top 3 mein rehta hainConfusedLOL Actually Fari holiday pe hain na nahi toh top 3 mein hum 3 rehte. Aur Ami toh all time Hall of Fame ki Mallika hainEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVIshaqzaadeMedusa..pc_palssumiswap-RadhaRani-

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Shama
somehow I was never bothered by Rash-me unlike many..LOLLOL i liked her though..at least she could act..She had some reason to pine for Mohan..

Raddi is ridiculous..anyway she is leaving LOL

Leap and all Clown so I can see some grey Zulfein or what Angry
What Sita is saying regarding leap for divorce process, then its fine..otherwise, Someone should be out of the show with dignity ..Wink

Anyways a funny,sweet song for keeping my mood light in morning...I like this one LOL
otherwise, aajkal to show mein bhi kutte kaat lete hain..Ouch

Same here! She had some sort of sense! Voh tho Mohan ki aankhein dekhke samajh gayi thi he loves somebody else..jab yaha ek chudail ko zubaan se bolke bhi samajh nahi aa raha!LOL

Yup! I'm getting some positive vibes, when I've been totally hopeless moments ago!

LMAO @ Kutte kaatna line!ROFL Isi wajah se I missed last 2 epi's..i didnt even care to catch the repeat! But guess there were some funny Mohan-Renu-Addu scenes!LOL

And hey, You're an oldie fan too..?? I loveee em! Kishore Kumar - My all-time fav!Big smile
But hvnt heard this! Lemme check it out!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_palssumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

a 50 yr old man is not an old man..he is in his prime.LOL

my father is 50yr oldLOL and my mother is 46yr they got married in teenager LOL my mother is 16yr old and my father is 21LOL 50yr ke log mujey mere papa lagte haiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeMedusa..sumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

mohan 50yrShocked oh no mohan to 50yr ka ho jaayega but main to 28ki hi rahugiLOL and i don't like old mensLOL

a 50 yr old man is not an old man..he is in his prime.LOL
[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to offer wrt this discussion ROFL All I can say it that Kunal will look terrible with grey hair. Just imagine white color being applied to those lustrous locks. AS can pull any look. She just has that kind of a face but not Kunal. More than anything imagine RENU getting old ROFL ROFL ROFL Haye haye isse pehle toh yeh serial hi band ho jaaye.

KeerthiVIshaqzaadeMedusa..-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Sumi har time yeh Hall of Fame khulta hain toh hum dono ka naam zaroor top 3 mein rehta hainConfusedLOL Actually Fari holiday pe hain na nahi toh top 3 mein hum 3 rehte. Aur Ami toh all time Hall of Fame ki Mallika hainEmbarrassed

Do din pehle I was leading the day, week and the month Shocked? I realised how jobless I have become LOL...But Ami was still HOF ki Mallika Embarrassed.

I am feeling bad for Fari now. She had left hoping uske aane tak show will be back on track and now when she is back it will be more of Raddi and her antics...LOL

IshaqzaadeMedusa..NeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index