Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 79)

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

shaadi karne se pahele megha se pucha tha mohan neLOL megha ki help liye bigar mohan ridz ko mukti de to maan jaav mohan ko.otherwise mohan to always baby monu ban ke rah jaayega!
Ami if Mohan was dealing with a man then he wouldn't have needed Megha's help. But here Raddi is a woman and that too a woman who is mad and is legally his wife. He has to be very very careful and for that he will need Megha's help. Akele karna thoda mushkil.

@Bold: I bet, her psychiatric medicines were a complete waste! The Doc' must hv given up her case! Is ladki ko tho poori tarah chad gayi hai..some bematlab 'pyaar'!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJSenpoo-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

If only the CVs hadn't rushed thru the love declaration between MM! They shud have taken it slowly so that audience were ready and prepared for it! It shud have been an impatient audience waiting and asking for them to declare their love to each other without further delay! The audience cud have related themselves with Megha one way or the other, if they had been given the time! The CVs din't wait for acknowledgement even but directly they went onto the approval/disapproval mode by showing the marriage (read it two here LOL)! They din't even prepare the hesitant audience for Megha's marriage but threw them into MR and then MM's marriage! All in a hurry moving to nowhere later! D'oh

I blame channel for all this. I am sure CV's had got Manav to play cupid between MM. Remember he told Megha that she can share anything she wants with him as he is psychiatrist? The story was steering towards Megha's realisation of her love and subsequent confession to herself. But Channel interfered and got this Raddi track. When Prinal was interviewed for the first time she clearly said that she was brought in to increase TRP's. 

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 05 September 2012 at 4:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
mohan to vyas house main hai so ridz akale guruke saath rahegi?Ermm ya phir pyaz family ko pata chal jaayega MR truth?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

True!

He'll anyways need Megha's help! I'm sure R will have lots atyachaar plannings in her list!Dead

And ofcourse, her helping hand, Senior Mrs. Bhatnagar!Tongue

Main tho yeh sochke has rhi hoon.., ab ghar mein 3 Mrs.Bhatnagar-ein hone wali hain!ROFL

Actually not a bad idea, Shama. It would be awesome if Megha too goes to Mohan's house to stay ROFL It will be 2Mrs. Bhatnagar v/s Mrs. & Mr. Bhatnagar.

Even  I want to see Mr. Bhatnagar Sr. 

Mujhe tho lagtha hai, Ridz ke peeche peeche hi Megha bhi ghar ke andar ghus jaayegi! Bechara Mohan will go bankrupt sabke liye bed and bedsheet khareedke! And guru, bechara cook karke haal behaal hojayega..har din ghar mein shaadi!ShockedROFL

NeelimaSJSenpoo-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Ami - Megha will help Mohan because her own future is tied to that of his. Megha may not be his legal wife but neither is she Amar's widow anymore. More than that she will help him out of humanity. She is not thankless she does remember the number of times he has helped her. Above everything she will help him because she loves him. Even yesterday she asked him why couldn;t he trust her with his secret.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVMedusa..SenpooSunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

mohan to vyas house main hai so ridz akale guruke saath rahegi?Ermm ya phir pyaz family ko pata chal jaayega MR truth?Ermm

Mohan's life is already in danger! Now i cant risk Guru's life..! So, a big NO!LOL Infact, i prefer the whole bhatnagar's in the house..!Wink

Renu tho confirm kar degi! And i guess, the whole vyas family will come to know about it..! But then, Megha might support Mohan..saying, She already know about the truth.., and it wont be such a big hungama as expected!Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

@bold: Thats what actually amused me. The writer hardly knows the show and writes about a fight between women LOL

That's the Kekta effect. For the people like the writer drama/TRPs means women having a catfight and men watching from the sidelines.

Seriously have the audience become so regressive?
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Mujhe tho lagtha hai, Ridz ke peeche peeche hi Megha bhi ghar ke andar ghus jaayegi! Bechara Mohan will go bankrupt sabke liye bed and bedsheet khareedke! And guru, bechara cook karke haal behaal hojayega..har din ghar mein shaadi!ShockedROFL
Ab Shama 2 shaadiya ki hain toh uski kimat toh chukani hi padegiLOL

I really and truly want to watch Raddi losing control and torturing or trying to kill Indu. Indu needs to be taught a tough lesson. She needs to know that the prerequisite for a  DIL should be a good human being and not kunwari status. 

KeerthiVMedusa..-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index