Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 78)

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

i want megha ..MR ke mamle main kuch na bole...megha durr rahe in dono se...mohan ko handle karne do yeh ...megha kyun uski help kare?

Megha help toh karegi Ami. She loves Mohan and she cannot back away if he is in trouble. And Raddi is a synonym for trouble. Trust me Mohan will need Megha's help to deal with Raddi.

True!

He'll anyways need Megha's help! I'm sure R will have lots atyachaar plannings in her list!Dead

And ofcourse, her helping hand, Senior Mrs. Bhatnagar!Tongue

Main tho yeh sochke has rhi hoon.., ab ghar mein 3 Mrs.Bhatnagar-ein hone wali hain!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85-RadhaRani-

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Even my sister seemed somewhat unconfortable with the idea of MM love story. She said megha treats him a kid. But i felt there was something more than what she was saying.

Subha - I think Megha thought of Mohan as a spoilt brat. Remember she once said that Addu has more maturity than him. It was only after they became friends she realized that he is actually a good person. Their love story was never impossible to me. I always knew it was going to be tough but never did I think it was impossible. Smile
If only the CVs hadn't rushed thru the love declaration between MM! They shud have taken it slowly so that audience were ready and prepared for it! It shud have been an impatient audience waiting and asking for them to declare their love to each other without further delay! The audience cud have related themselves with Megha one way or the other, if they had been given the time! The CVs din't wait for acknowledgement even but directly they went onto the approval/disapproval mode by showing the marriage (read it two here LOL)! They din't even prepare the hesitant audience for Megha's marriage but threw them into MR and then MM's marriage! All in a hurry moving to nowhere later! D'oh

sitammaNeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
sita Maa you got red love color cangoHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

[
True!

He'll anyways need Megha's help! I'm sure R will have lots atyachaar plannings in her list!Dead

Main tho yeh sochke has rhi hoon.., ab ghar mein 3 Mrs.Bhatnagar-ein hone wali hain!ROFL

guru alsoLOL mohan's 3 wives and one mom..all are Mrs. bhatnagarLOL

NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

shaadi karne se pahele megha se pucha tha mohan neLOL megha ki help liye bigar mohan ridz ko mukti de to maan jaav mohan ko.otherwise mohan to always baby monu ban ke rah jaayega!
Ami if Mohan was dealing with a man then he wouldn't have needed Megha's help. But here Raddi is a woman and that too a woman who is mad and is legally his wife. He has to be very very careful and for that he will need Megha's help. Akele karna thoda mushkil.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsitammaMedusa..-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

True!

Actually not a bad idea, Shama. It would be awesome if Megha too goes to Mohan's house to stay ROFL It will be 2Mrs. Bhatnagar v/s Mrs. & Mr. Bhatnagar.

Even  I want to see Mr. Bhatnagar Sr. 

KeerthiVMedusa..-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

shaadi karne se pahele megha se pucha tha mohan neLOL megha ki help liye bigar mohan ridz ko mukti de to maan jaav mohan ko.otherwise mohan to always baby monu ban ke rah jaayega!
Ami if Mohan was dealing with a man then he wouldn't have needed Megha's help. But here Raddi is a woman and that too a woman who is mad and is legally his wife. He has to be very very careful and for that he will need Megha's help. Akele karna thoda mushkil.
And megha will help him because it is for herself also she will be doing that.

-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged

megha real main mohan ki help nahi karni chahiye ...i know she does true love him but mohan should do something by own himself .

kher ek aachi baat hai megha mohan ko ridz ke saath nahi rah ne ke liye bol rahi haiLOL mere liye ese aachi good news koi nahi ho saktiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJSenpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index