Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 76)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Arshi_Sarun ka naya spolier aya hai.

It says R ka pagalpanti bahot lamba chalne wala hai...uske baad Mohan will get to know R's true colors and MM will get together to solve the problem.
SleepySleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

SP - In this TRP hungry Indian TV a serial like NBT never really had a chance Cry The fact that it once touched a TRP of 2.3 itself was a big surprise. Had channel left CV's to their own devices the show wouldn't be languishing this way. I blame the channel completely. I don't think channel were bothered about the concept of bachelor marrying a widow. They just wanted to create drama to fetch TRP's.
that is the basic truth...

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

i am still amazed that they have enough intelligence to portray rondy as a pagalpan..if they used this intelligence in other areas also..the show would have been so nice.

Looks like they dont want TRPs at all!

I think this 10 days of Prinal thing is BS!! She will definitely stay much longer to create enough mayhem.

sitamma-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

It says R ka pagalpanti bahot lamba chalne wala hai...uske baad Mohan will get to know R's true colors and MM will get together to solve the problem.
SleepySleepySleepy

But Mohan will get to know her colors today only...badme he will get to know ka matlab kya hai? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Even my sister seemed somewhat unconfortable with the idea of MM love story. She said megha treats him a kid. But i felt there was something more than what she was saying.

sitamma-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

SleepySleepySleepy

But Mohan will get to know her colors today only...badme he will get to know ka matlab kya hai? Ermm

Yaar tell me which spoiler of hers has been accurate till date? I only believe Vyas' spoilers. This lady/guy has been posting for a long time but none of them have been fully accurate or even half accurate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsumiswap-RadhaRani-

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

SP - In this TRP hungry Indian TV a serial like NBT never really had a chance Cry The fact that it once touched a TRP of 2.3 itself was a big surprise. Had channel left CV's to their own devices the show wouldn't be languishing this way. I blame the channel completely. I don't think channel were bothered about the concept of bachelor marrying a widow. They just wanted to create drama to fetch TRP's.

Completely agree!

What they're trying to do now is complete stupidity! How can a girl fall for a guy badly.., when she doesnt even know him..and act as if, he is her eternal love! :@ Dead

Heights!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapNeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Yaar tell me which spoiler of hers has been accurate till date? I only believe Vyas' spoilers. This lady/guy has been posting for a long time but none of them have been fully accurate or even half accurate.

Thats why I didnt comment there.

My only take away from that is that MM will team up against R.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index