Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 75)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I'm just thinking!

Do we have a general notion that the society accepts remarriage but not between a widow and a bachelor??!!! And these 8000 houses not watching NBT 'cos of that??!!
And CVs to make it a equal between the partners they had shown that Mohan is married too! And now he will lose his bachelorhood Angry and so he will be equalized with Megha! What a crooked thought I am getting! But I really hate it to see the track the CVs are taking! Is this all to cover up the audience who are against such ideas of a woman with two kids marrying a bachelor! The other way around they wudn't have had the issues!

I still remember there were movies where they show remarriages with a safe target! Either the woman not undergone the complete marriage ritual (I mean no SR) or both man and woman are on same equations (like both with kids or both married for a while and separated for different reasons)!
poo,do not expect to get any positive messages from the TV shows...you will be greatly disappointed..it is true that in Indian community such marriages..that is a bachelor marrying a widow with kids is scorned upon,wheras a widower with kids marrying a much younger single girl is actually justified by many.talk about double standards  !! But that is the way it is...and the middle aged auntijis who watch the tv shows do not usually agree with such a theme..Hence this effect..on our show and hence the makers are having to move away from the original theme..

Edited by sitamma - 05 September 2012 at 3:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapSenpoo-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Arshi_Sarun ka naya spolier aya hai.

It says R ka pagalpanti bahot lamba chalne wala hai...uske baad Mohan will get to know R's true colors and MM will get together to solve the problem.

sitammaNeelimaSJ-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I'm just thinking!

Do we have a general notion that the society accepts remarriage but not between a widow and a bachelor??!!! And these 8000 houses not watching NBT 'cos of that??!!
And CVs to make it a equal between the partners they had shown that Mohan is married too! And now he will lose his bachelorhood Angry and so he will be equalized with Megha! What a crooked thought I am getting! But I really hate it to see the track the CVs are taking! Is this all to cover up the audience who are against such ideas of a woman with two kids marrying a bachelor! The other way around they wudn't have had the issues!

I still remember there were movies where they show remarriages with a safe target! Either the woman not undergone the complete marriage ritual (I mean no SR) or both man and woman are on same equations (like both with kids or both married for a while and separated for different reasons)!

Hi,  One more angle that ppl will accept - the ex-husband should be a bad guy who used to torture the woman.

sumiswapSenpoo-RadhaRani-

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

It says R ka pagalpanti bahot lamba chalne wala hai...uske baad Mohan will get to know R's true colors and MM will get together to solve the problem.

Who is she/he??Ermm

Is she related to the creative team??Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by sumiswap

i am still amazed that they have enough intelligence to portray rondy as a pagalpan..if they used this intelligence in other areas also..the show would have been so nice.

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

ridz done monuwa ka cheer haran in front of his mom and guruROFL

NeelimaSJsumiswapSenpoo

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
SP - In this TRP hungry Indian TV a serial like NBT never really had a chance Cry The fact that it once touched a TRP of 2.3 itself was a big surprise. Had channel left CV's to their own devices the show wouldn't be languishing this way. I blame the channel completely. I don't think channel were bothered about the concept of bachelor marrying a widow. They just wanted to create drama to fetch TRP's.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVMedusa..sitammasumiswapSenpoo-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Who is she/he??Ermm

Is she related to the creative team??Confused

Donno who he/she is but gives spoiler news to us.

The person had given spoiler news about the show earlier too.

Medusa..-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index