Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 74)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I'm just thinking!

Do we have a general notion that the society accepts remarriage but not between a widow and a bachelor??!!! And these 8000 houses not watching NBT 'cos of that??!!
And CVs to make it a equal between the partners they had shown that Mohan is married too! And now he will lose his bachelorhood Angry and so he will be equalized with Megha! What a crooked thought I am getting! But I really hate it to see the track the CVs are taking! Is this all to cover up the audience who are against such ideas of a woman with two kids marrying a bachelor! The other way around they wudn't have had the issues!

I still remember there were movies where they show remarriages with a safe target! Either the woman not undergone the complete marriage ritual (I mean no SR) or both man and woman are on same equations (like both with kids or both married for a while and separated for different reasons)!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingsitammasumiswap-RadhaRani--Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Iss sab torture ke baad woh moh maya ki duniya tyag kar Tibet chala jaayega. He will become a priest and many years later he will bump into Megha in Nepal. Embarrassed

Tab banega ek aur dilchusp kahani

Ek ascetic aur ek widow ki kahani.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--NeelimaSJ-RadhaRani--Swetha-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Ami - After breaking Raddi's teeth Meenu will ask who's next. It will be a toss up between Mohan and Guru LOL

But on a serious note why would Megha get into a fight with Riddhima? I think Riddhima will go and tell Megha to stay away from Mohan's life  or something.

guruShocked LOL ha kyun nahi mohan raita faila de aur guru wo saaf kare...always my guru bro bali ka bakra banta hai monu ke liye...kidney ke baad ab guru ke teeth bhi safe nahi hai.LOL

@red Dead i know ridz Aaisa kuch karegi...i hope megha uski yeh baat mohan ko bata de.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Iss sab torture ke baad woh moh maya ki duniya tyag kar Tibet chala jaayega. He will become a priest and many years later he will bump into Megha in Nepal. Embarrassed

Tab banega ek aur dilchusp kahani

Ek ascetic aur ek widow ki kahani.

then i will put request with sudhir "sir" rot write the dilchasp storyEvil Smile  hope styleLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaRani--Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

meenu neh aisa hi mirchi madam ka title nahi jeeta hai.  bahot papad bele hainROFL

Aur bahot saara kulthi khaya hai LOL

-RadhaRani--Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I'm just thinking!

Do we have a general notion that the society accepts remarriage but not between a widow and a bachelor??!!! And these 8000 houses not watching NBT 'cos of that??!!
And CVs to make it a equal between the partners they had shown that Mohan is married too! And now he will lose his bachelorhood Angry and so he will be equalized with Megha! What a crooked thought I am getting! But I really hate it to see the track the CVs are taking! Is this all to cover up the audience who are against such ideas of a woman with two kids marrying a bachelor! The other way around they wudn't have had the issues!

I still remember there were movies where they show remarriages with a safe target! Either the woman not undergone the complete marriage ritual (I mean no SR) or both man and woman are on same equations (like both with kids or both married for a while and separated for different reasons)!

Poo in the quest of TRPs they just forgot the bottom line of the show!!!

Aise hi hota hai Indian Telly shows mein!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo-RadhaRani--Swetha-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by --Hope--

meenu neh aisa hi mirchi madam ka title nahi jeeta hai.  bahot papad bele hainROFL

Aur bahot saara kulthi khaya hai LOL

what is this?Ermm

mujey bhi bataav i also want to eatLOL

sumiswap-Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

what is this?Ermm

mujey bhi bataav i also want to eatLOL

Kulthi is horsegram which gives a lot of strength LOL.

Megha's staple diet LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index