Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 65)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

I am having very high hopes on a angry Mohan now...Please CVs dont dash it.
Mohan angry with randi.. sumi dont keep any hopes as long as dhappu is here. the TR was treated in such a light manner. i dont know but i dont c any guilt in mohan. Hez up to prove something and seems very confident in his megha manavo mission. And when it comes to megha. i dont know for wat shez angry about? Also they bring comedy amidst of these.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
hi kids

TRP 1.6 Unhappy any other news?

misty85

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ami Hug jst read the interview of jiji bua.. good one Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Mohan angry with randi.. sumi dont keep any hopes as long as dhappu is here. the TR was treated in such a light manner. i dont know but i dont c any guilt in mohan. Hez up to prove something and seems very confident in his megha manavo mission. And when it comes to megha. i dont know for wat shez angry about? Also they bring comedy amidst of these.  

Megha's stand is understandable. She is standing by what she had preached. She had told once that What matters is that they love each other. With that love comes trust. So Megha is upset that Mohan did not trust her to tell the truth. With this statement I understand that she would have waited for him to get a divorce if he had told her the truth before marriage. Right now she is in a soup herself. She is numb to even understand what she should be angry on. Her legaltiy of relationship with Mohan is under scanner. Her kids stand every possible chance of being humiliated. Mohan was scared that he would lose her if he told the truth but he has lost her now anyway. 
About her remembering R in M's arms..it was just a painful memory that comes to her mind. It is difficult for any woman to digest that her man had another woman in his arms and here this other woman is his legal wife. But she definitely does not suspect his love for her. If not she would never have thought about those wonderful memories or smiled at those pictures. She knows that Mohan loves her but she cannot handle the fact that he is married to somebody else and she is not his wife anymore.
And about the makers treatment of the issue being so light, it is gaining steam now. With Riddhima staying with Mohan, things will get intense. There will be a public revelation of truth and Mohan will then realise what he has done. Right now he also knows that Megha loves him and hence it is easier to manao her but he does not realise the effect it will have on kids when the truth is out in the open.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--..geeth..misty85-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

hi kids

TRP 1.6 Unhappy any other news?

Hi Ami, Hug

TRP girna hi tha...

misty85-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Which one?
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Megha's stand is understandable. She is standing by what she had preached. She had told once that What matters is that they love each other. With that love comes trust. So Megha is upset that Mohan did not trust her to tell the truth. With this statement I understand that she would have waited for him to get a divorce if he had told her the truth before marriage. Right now she is in a soup herself. She is numb to even understand what she should be angry on. Her legaltiy of relationship with Mohan is under scanner. Her kids stand every possible chance of being humiliated. Mohan was scared that he would lose her if he told the truth but he has lost her now anyway. 
About her remembering R in M's arms..it was just a painful memory that comes to her mind. It is difficult for any woman to digest that her man had another woman in his arms and here this other woman is his legal wife. But she definitely does not suspect his love for her. If not she would never have thought about those wonderful memories or smiled at those pictures. She knows that Mohan loves her but she cannot handle the fact that he is married to somebody else and she is not his wife anymore.
And about the makers treatment of the issue being so light, it is gaining steam now. With Riddhima staying with Mohan, things will get intense. There will be a public revelation of truth and Mohan will then realise what he has done. Right now he also knows that Megha loves him and hence it is easier to manao her but he does not realise the effect it will have on kids when the truth is out in the open.
Thanx sumi for that wonderful explanation Hug

sumiswapmisty85

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Which one?
Telly buzz..check it out

sumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index