Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

But Mohan will get to know her colors today only...badme he will get to know ka matlab kya hai? 🤔

Yaar tell me which spoiler of hers has been accurate till date? I only believe Vyas' spoilers. This lady/guy has been posting for a long time but none of them have been fully accurate or even half accurate.
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

SP - In this TRP hungry Indian TV a serial like NBT never really had a chance ðŸ˜­ The fact that it once touched a TRP of 2.3 itself was a big surprise. Had channel left CV's to their own devices the show wouldn't be languishing this way. I blame the channel completely. I don't think channel were bothered about the concept of bachelor marrying a widow. They just wanted to create drama to fetch TRP's.

Completely agree!

What they're trying to do now is complete stupidity! How can a girl fall for a guy badly.., when she doesnt even know him..and act as if, he is her eternal love! :@ ðŸ¤¢

Heights!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Yaar tell me which spoiler of hers has been accurate till date? I only believe Vyas' spoilers. This lady/guy has been posting for a long time but none of them have been fully accurate or even half accurate.

Thats why I didnt comment there.

My only take away from that is that MM will team up against R.
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Completely agree!

What they're trying to do now is complete stupidity! How can a girl fall for a guy badly.., when she doesnt even know him..and act as if, he is her eternal love! :@ ðŸ¤¢

Heights!

Totally and that too when the guy had told clearly that he loves somebody else!!
Medusa.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Even my sister seemed somewhat unconfortable with the idea of MM love story. She said megha treats him a kid. But i felt there was something more than what she was saying.

This story has a good future if they'll avoid unnecessary fittings like Ridhima from the picture!🤢
Edited by Xx-Shama-xX - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Even my sister seemed somewhat unconfortable with the idea of MM love story. She said megha treats him a kid. But i felt there was something more than what she was saying.

Subha - I think Megha thought of Mohan as a spoilt brat. Remember she once said that Addu has more maturity than him. It was only after they became friends she realized that he is actually a good person. Their love story was never impossible to me. I always knew it was going to be tough but never did I think it was impossible. ðŸ˜Š
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i want megha ..MR ke mamle main kuch na bole...megha durr rahe in dono se...mohan ko handle karne do yeh ...megha kyun uski help kare?
sumiswap thumbnail
Bye All. Got to go. Work calling. 
Medusa.. thumbnail
@Sita: Congo...!! You're a Rockerz!🥳 Edited by Xx-Shama-xX - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

i want megha ..MR ke mamle main kuch na bole...megha durr rahe in dono se...mohan ko handle karne do yeh ...megha kyun uski help kare?

Megha help toh karegi Ami. She loves Mohan and she cannot back away if he is in trouble. And Raddi is a synonym for trouble. Trust me Mohan will need Megha's help to deal with Raddi.