Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 58)

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hai eberyone!! whatz hyappening?

Raddi gandhi kitni jhoot bolti hai!!  Indu to raaste mein jaate hue Mariyamma ko ghar le aagayi!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26..geeth..

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

i AM MAKING THREAD FOR SITA 

Edited by manesha76 - 05 September 2012 at 1:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

i AM MAKING THREAD FOR SITA 

WOW! Sitamma bani Kempamma!!
(Kempu=Red, Kempamma is a popular name of yore in KA.)

Edited by WREX - 05 September 2012 at 1:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswap..geeth..Senpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Hi Shamil, I think they are focussing the hug because r will stay at mohan's place irritating megha. Like ami said R may try to get close to mohan infront of megha. Otherwise why constant FBs of hug when megha doesn't seem like doubting mohan?

hmm that cud be the case
but would mohan play along ?? I mean to make her 'jealous'Wacko
and if not, then wudnt she understand that rondi is trying to seduce mohan when he is least interested?
Looking at the way the story is developing, who knows rondi might faint in monu's hands and meenu will end up watching him carry her in his armsSilly

No Jealous from Megha shud ever happen! I don't like to see Megha that way! Remember Rashmi's track where Rashmi says 'if she is doubting and jealous, then fine don't bring her' And Mohan's response was 'Megha is neither doubting nor jealousy type... very much balanced!' Megha may not like R being in Mohan's arms for different reason!

Megha as she feels not the wife of Mohan, but R being the wife has the right to be in his arms! It must a feel of helplessness not J or Doubts! That's the Megha I see! Smile Don't know what the CVs trying to make out of her! With all their experiments on Mohan failed now they are trying to experiment with Megha! Ouch

And shamil, please don't say anything of that sort about MR track Dead! I cudn't even bear to read it anywhere... And sure I'm not going to switch on the TV till I get some good news frm here! Unhappy Why wud Mohan carry R in his arms.. He shud just leave her fall down there (just like he did it to Dimpy in PL)!Big smile
He need not show his humanity at this time of the year.. Anytime later please LOL

Edited by Senpoo - 05 September 2012 at 1:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26UmraoJaansitammasumiswap-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
the bigamy track in balika vadhu was very very bad..still BV fetched TRP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26sumiswapmanesha76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
i still remember the episode where jagya brought gauri home as his wife for the first time..it was so upsetting..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26sumiswapmanesha76

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Hai eberyone!! whatz hyappening?

Raddi gandhi kitni jhoot bolti hai!!  Indu to raaste mein jaate hue Mariyamma ko ghar le aagayi!!LOL

Hi Rekha LOL

Rasteli hogo Mariyamma ROFL

Raddi ka jhooth will be worth watching today LOL. I never laughed this much ever after watching a precap LOL

amrutha26UmraoJaansitamma-Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

No Jealous from Megha shud ever happen! I don't like to see Megha that way! Remember Rashmi's track where Rashmi says 'if she is doubting and jealous, then fine don't bring her' And Mohan's response was 'Megha is neither doubting nor jealousy type... very much balanced!' Megha may not like R being in Mohan's arms for different reason!

Megha as she feels not the wife of Mohan, but R being the wife has the right to be in his arms! It must a feel of helplessness not J or Doubts! That's the Megha I see! Smile Don't know what the CVs trying to make out of her! With all their experiments on Mohan failed now they are trying to experiment with Megha! Ouch

And shamil, please don't say anything of that sort about MR track Dead! I cudn't even bear to read it anywhere... And sure I'm not going to switch on the TV till I get some good news frm here! Unhappy Why wud Mohan carry R in his arms.. He shud just leave her fall down there (just like he did it to Dimpy in PL)!Big smile
He need not show his humanity at this time of the year.. Anytime later please LOL

Poo Megha might not be jealous but it will pain her nonetheless that R is staying with Mohan.
1. She will be hurt because it will remind her of the legality of her relationship with Mohan.
2. Seeing this woman with the man you love where you know her intentions  will cause a lot of heartache. But she can't do much because this woman is legally married to this man. The only way out here is for Megha to realise that this lady is insane and then stand by Mohan.

amrutha26aashu_amsitammaSenpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index