Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 50)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

any wife however much she knows her husband loves her will feel bad seeing another girl hugging her husband...at least till he gives a proper explanation for the same..isnt it?
hmm  u r right sita maiyyaLOL
but why are they convininetly not talking abt the most imp issue too??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammapc_pals-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by sitamma

no..i dont think so..her status was the first thing she was worried about when she heard the truth.but after that she has not mentioned about it..and i dont know why she is allowing mohan to  stay there? i wanted him to stay there for as long as it takes him to explain everything to her..which he has done..now i want them to separate till things are sorted out...
and now the screen play writer has changed! so the new one who is a MARD  thinks she wud be more concerned abt illegal pati getting close to legal unwanted patniSleepy and not her future
phulwa serial was okay if i remember..but kya patha yahan kya hoga? they are not usingt he available resources and going in search of others..nanhi and addu if properly used will fetch so much TRP..If i were nanhi's mummy,i would remove her from the show at this point as her talents are not being used at  all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
pal renu still has her camera with her naLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammapc_pals-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

uska battery kadam hua...hoga.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilpc_pals

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Hi Shamil, I think they are focussing the hug because r will stay at mohan's place irritating megha. Like ami said R may try to get close to mohan infront of megha. Otherwise why constant FBs of hug when megha doesn't seem like doubting mohan?

hmm that cud be the case
but would mohan play along ?? I mean to make her 'jealous'Wacko
and if not, then wudnt she understand that rondi is trying to seduce mohan when he is least interested?
Looking at the way the story is developing, who knows rondi might faint in monu's hands and meenu will end up watching him carry her in his armsSilly

He won't play along. But still megha ko heartache toh hoga hi. Megha may feel bad that she has no right on him. I think this is different from being jealous. Or is it the sameLOL?

But really megha should focus on other important issues here. CVs bhi kuch bh karathe hai poor characters se.

shamilpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Yep..if new monkeys remember so..LOL 
Ever helping Monu had got all the things out in open at Vyaas house..ur favorite rumaali LOL

shamil-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
shamil,i feel our show is still better than many other shows with high trp...DABH is utter nonsense..and patha hai..in sasural simar ka..they are bringing in surrrogacy track..but patha hai..the girl who is going to be a surrogate has not even consummated her marriage yet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
it is roli[avika ghor] who has not yet had her SR with siddant is going to be a surrogate for simar and prem's baby...

Edited by sitamma - 05 September 2012 at 12:00am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index