Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 48)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Ok kinda episode!

I liked everything about Mohan in the episode Clap! But only few about Megha! I din't like the way she reacted to Mohan's explanation Shocked! She need not have accepted them all but need not have uttered a word as well! Just cud have kept quite and tried to digest them all! Her words were so harsh that I really doubted whether she said those Ouch! Good that they din't show Mohan going all emotional and upset! He took the other stand and was very much prepared for any reaction from Megha! He has got his way defined for himself to go ahead Cool! That's nice to see...

And PL scene gives hope that Megha will join back there! Hopes are always there with us Big smile!

Yes Mohan with Renu and Addu was lovely to watch! And Megha's laughing at Addu's comments Wink

Mohan's acknowledgement and acceptance of Megha's cold war is wonderfully shown by he paying the fees for Nanni without intruding then and there in Megha Nanni's secret convo! Clap Hope his reactions continiue this way though Megha decides to be tough and tougher on him! Which anyway I don't want to see! Ouch

The precap was absolutely funny! R and all her lies! I was just laughing thru' out and even after switching off the TV! ROFL Mohan's look was nice to see! Hope he doesn't get into drama himself instead tackles it differently! Getting more irritated and chasing her back funnily, instead of getting emotionally blackmailed! Even if R decides to stay in Mohan's house, shudn't be a problem 'cos Mohan will be staying @ Vyas's house right Wink 

I really hope some action from Mohan against all the drama Indu and R making there and do something that will make them quit the place themselves! Let them appear once in a while to trouble him later but let them not stay here please

But not at all sure what CVs plans are! If Indu makes MR stays together there and thus increasing Megha's helplessness, then no more scope for NBT!Ouch 

Hi,

Only one point i want to say i thought megha was being very lenient. She was very restrained IMO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
senpoo I think megha didnt actually say much. what she said he deserved to hear. To me he looks over confident abt the whole thing ; that it will be very easy to win back her love.  
And I dont understand why they are making megha bothered abt the hgug and not her status as his illegal wife which is more important. 
Or do they think its a matter to be taken very lightly?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashu_amsitammapc_palsNeelimaSJ-Swetha-

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Raddi can cover the tapakti chhat with her fingers/palm/body. This way she can serve at least some purpose in the show.
Water retention Wink
raddi ko pani pila pilaker maro!!!

sitammapc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

sita our school bus comes at 6.20 am
my hubby leaves for office at 6.15 am
and how am I supposed to send him to pre school then? who will pick him up later? coz I will be back only by 2.30 and he comes at 3.25

then you will have to wait till he is ready to  go to school...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

senpoo I think megha didnt actually say much. what she said he deserved to hear. To me he looks over confident abt the whole thing ; that it will be very easy to win back her love.  
And I dont understand why they are making megha bothered abt the hgug and not her status as his illegal wife which is more important. 

She's more jealous than concerned about the status !!
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
yes sita, thats it
next year he will in school and if there is a vacancy I wud love to join back.That way mamma and her kids wud be at the same placeSmile

pc_pals-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Hi Shamil, I think they are focussing the hug because r will stay at mohan's place irritating megha. Like ami said R may try to get close to mohan infront of megha. Otherwise why constant FBs of hug when megha doesn't seem like doubting mohan?

shamilpc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

i have the same Q in my mind..but have now decide to see whatever they show...and have fun in MMT teasing the tracks and characters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index