Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 45)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
ok fine MM separation hai tho i am happy with that also...no problem.my only demand is I dont want to see rondy's face on the screen.!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanshamilpc_pals

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
pal the lady was head over heels in love with her husband;7 months pregnant too. This man comes home and tells her casually that 'its all over' and he has found some one else. She actually goes to teh kitchen with no such intention, she takes out the frozen lamb leg to cook for him and as she passes him, she hits him on his headLOL.

The policemen who are her husband's friends look for a heavy metal weapon coz the doc says his skull is crushed. She tells them that she made lamb for her hubby and wud be happy if his friends ate it up coz she cant touch it any more. They eat while discussing where the weapon could be hidden and one of them says who knows it may be right under our nose and we are looking for it. The wife giigles from the next room and the story endsROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVaashu_amsitammaLeesanpc_palsNeelimaSJ-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

now why wud mohan agree to stay with rondi is what am curious to know!
TRP is never gonna improve again. This show is doomed.
chalo, let me read the next story by Roald Dahl . Tha last one was pretty interesting. the wife killed her cheating  policeman hubby with a frozen mutton leg , then cooked it in oven and fed it to the men who were investigating the caseROFL
@bold red..
dekhte hain abt TRP's WinkLOL but yes.. show definately gonna show aur ache color's TongueLOL

@bold green
i hav this story..LOL as a lesson in my eng. book in class 7 / 8 Embarrassed

i love all Roald Dahl and Ruskin Bond stories a lot Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaLeesanNeelimaSJshamilpc_pals

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
so then why dont they end the show soon?? idiots.!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanshamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
neelu jes jes! the same one ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanNeelimaSJpc_pals-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

pal the lady was head over heels in love with her husband;7 months pregnant too. This man comes home and tells her casually that 'its all over' and he has found some one else. She actually goes to teh kitchen with no such intention, she takes out the frozen lamb leg to cook for him and as she passes him, she hits him on his headLOL.

The policemen who are her husband's friends look for a heavy metal weapon coz the doc says his skull is crushed. She tells them that she made lamb for her hubby and wud be happy if his friends ate it up coz she cant touch it any more. They eat while discussing where the weapon could be hidden and one of them says who knows it may be right under our nose and we are looking for it. The wife giigles from the next room and the story endsROFL
kya yaad dila diya Shamo Day Dreaming
my 7 / 8th std. eng. book ka ek chap. was this story Tongue ... n i loved answerin Qs related to this chap. in all tests and exams EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanshamil

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
seperation hai tho i want mohan out of juanna mohalla..and megha working not in PL but in some other place where they cannot see each other...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanshamilpc_pals

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
swetha they taught u how to murder some one without leaving any suraag in ur 8th std?ROFL
oh I lowwwe Ruskin Bond!

@sita- No, I want them together at PL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaLeesanNeelimaSJpc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index