Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 42)

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Though my personal favorites cabaret from Lataji n Helen combo, Raddi song of seduction with some torture..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVNeelimaSJ-Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Hello Pals & Sita Hug

SO it is pakka that Raddi will seduce Mohan ROFL

What will Megha tell Vyas family as to who Raddi is?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVNBT-BVpc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Sita and Neelu Big smile
Megs will tell that she is a Kaamwaali  baai..who has come up to clean the house since it is waterlogged..LOL 

Edited by passionalive - 04 September 2012 at 9:56pm

NBT-BVNeelimaSJ-Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Hi Sita and Neelu Big smile
Megs will tell that she is a Kaamwaali  baai..who has come up to clean the house since it is waterlogged..LOL 
ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Sounds good but I doubt Renu will fall for itLOL

Pals - What happened yesterday? Tumhara problem sort out hua ke nahin? Wanted to ask last night itself but you had left.

KeerthiVpc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Arre yaar..ppl here are such an idiot..someone has used my SSN as the legal counsellor told me and tried to do some fraud..I have never used my number anywhere..it's confidential..so Now I have to file a report and get the history of statements against my SSN ..u know people get fraud calls also on this so that some counsellor will offer u to handle this outside court..I was so irritatedAngry
called my husband immediately to get details on identity fraud..this is so painful yaar..hopefully I don't have to run to a criminal lawyer..and its just a mere useless call..ppl get such anonymous calls..Ouch But I need to be on safer side..

Edited by passionalive - 04 September 2012 at 10:05pm

NBT-BVNeelimaSJ-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Arre yaar..ppl here are such an idiot..someone has used my SSN as the legal counsellor told me and tried to do some fraud..I have never used my number anywhere..it's confidential..so Now I have to file a report and get the history of statements against my SSN ..u know people get fraud calls also on this so that some counsellor will offer u to handle this outside court..I was so irritatedAngry
called my husband immediately to get details on identity fraud..this is so painful yaar..hopefully I don't have to run to a criminal lawyer..and its just a mere useless call..ppl get such anonymous calls..Ouch But I need to be on safer side..
really Di Shocked
OMG ! Shocked SUch fraud people AngryAngry

waise Di.. SSN kya hota hai ? Ermm it is same as mobile no. ?Confused
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Oh dear! Well I hope it is not too bad. World is full of weirdos. Hope everything gets sorted out for you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVpc_pals

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Ridz bani vamp...lol.

Whatevrr we discuss on this forum saying we dont want this...cv log do exactly that...i.e. Showing what we dont want.

I guess we shud say mohan and megha must get separated...to shayad uska ulta ho jYe

NBT-BVNeelimaSJpc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index