MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

when monu in bathroom i thought he will ask to renu come with me in bathroom🤣

Mohan sharat kar raha tha,lekin Renu ke mann me jaroor yeh soch aayi hogi😆
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

ridz ka triyacharitra ab start huva. and badly needs this.

what if mohan bahek gaya to😲 all is well main bhi pata nahi kya kya soch rahi hu😆

behak gaya to ami wo itna dara hua hai ki guru ko sath leke soyega.
Originally posted by vs-kmh

iska matlab jo story ko itna boar ka de ki sab show ko du se hi namskar karke channel change kar de.

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
  LMAO ... kya yaar puja ...
pehele mamta di ne kaha ke broad stroy kuch nahi main itna zor ki haasii n noe you .yaar merimom yaha soyi hai mujh pe rehem kaahoo😆
10 me se 2 din gaye 8 episodes baki.
Originally posted by shamil

😆
nything can happen ami
they might show MM fight , Monu broken , drinks another bottle of sarson ka tel and then imagines rondi as megha
then u know the rest😛

bas yeh Kekta maa style ka dar hai mujey...mohan ridz ko megha na samaj le..😆 phir to mujey tum sab ko mithaai deni padegi monu ka dil se gawar Kunwaara kho dena😆
Originally posted by misty85

Lol... I think this term is to fool people... as per technical terminology no such term or post exists... neither in holloywood nor in bollywood... maine bhi yeh first time suni hai...😆 jai ho NBT...

It means he will be in long-time planning of the show...not involved in day-to day plotting...it can be a indication of side-lining him also...let's see...finger crossed...

And he himself is one-of- a kind...usske saath aisa hi hona tha..😆
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumiswap

Then concept writer kaun hai? Venita Coelho is credited for the Concept.

She developed the show & left... it means concept of widow & a carefree bachelor was her idea...story writer gives details of the story how it'll move forward.
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I really did not know that sarson ka tel could give such a strong kick. Sarson ka tel in dimag out.

ya see now ..sarson ka tel can get u married to a psycho ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by shamil

🤗
actually he hd promised his son to buy him books if he could answer quiz questions in an online chat ðŸ˜† He promised him 2 dirham each for every correct answer. My boy  did me proud and we went shopping for books😳
Woah! he must have answered loads of questions to afford 22 books😳

Ab jaldi se tell me your prediction on the current storyline.
Originally posted by misty85

She developed the show & left... it means concept of widow & a carefree bachelor was her idea...story writer gives details of the story how it'll move forward.

Bechari ke concept ka C bhi nahi bacha hai abhi ðŸ˜†