Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 26)

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@ mamta di yeh bhendi broad story writer kaun hota hai ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30blmadhuriSwastikAshNimisty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Pals-Take Care..
Mamta-Ab main sab kuch ke liye taiyaar hu,seriously the initial fountain scene i liked too much-it was symbolic,abhi bhi bahe raha hai,to kaise episode bura lage!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30blmadhuriankur281-lightinfested--RadhaRani-misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

I am really confused and curious to know what Raddi's end would be. Seriously will be divorce on the basis of mental illness or death.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVblmadhurifatim30ankur281-lightinfested--RadhaRani-misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by fatim30

thanx alot dear Hug for informing , screenplay writer shaped up characters of the show ..i really hope he is good one and gives boost to NBT ..

I still have a doubt because Phulwa also had bad phases & I don't know in which phase he was writing...LOL I'll only be relieved if NBT bounces back. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30ankur281-lightinfested-sumiswapSwastikAshNi

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by krazzybeam

full form ... yaar mohan ki shaqal dekhi na ...darr ke maarebarsaat main bheega puppy lag raha tha ... ridz will do cheerharan ... he will out of form ... char char blanket leke saoyega ..so tht ridz kahi usse undress na kar de LOL

Na meri jaan...tum dekhti jaana Mohan pe poora bharosa hai mujhe LOL. He will make sure Raddi curses her fate...either that or he will dig more into her past to find out that she has a history of psychosis!
no one will have to dig to find history of psychosis.you just wait and see. riddima will become wild when mohan denies having forcefully taken the MS from her..and she will become clear pagal when she finds that mohan has no intention of accepting her..she will definitely try to harm herself..my only wish..in fact my greatest wish is that she should try to harm indu before she harms herself..and then she will be rushed to the hospital..where the doctors will find out that she has history of mental illness and is on medications since a long time..then things will move fast from there...

Sita: She is a special kinda pycho.Medical science still has not yet encountered such kinda case. She will be a new case study subject to learn in days to come..and you following the case from start might help in it..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BV-lightinfested-SwastikAshNisumiswapmisty85-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by sitamma

no one will have to dig to find history of psychosis.you just wait and see. riddima will become wild when mohan denies having forcefully taken the MS from her..and she will become clear pagal when she finds that mohan has no intention of accepting her..she will definitely try to harm herself..my only wish..in fact my greatest wish is that she should try to harm indu before she harms herself..and then she will be rushed to the hospital..where the doctors will find out that she has history of mental illness and is on medications since a long time..then things will move fast from there...

Sitakka, I can imagine these silly CVs make Riddhima dance to a silly bollywood song to serenade Mohan as her last attempt to have him for herself forever..Mohan will spurn her and go away! Uske baad all that you described will happen I think!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriankur281-lightinfested-sitammamisty85-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I think Broad story writer decides the track outline and the others build detailed story on that framework. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30blmadhuri-lightinfested--RadhaRani-misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Kahi raddi apne maksad me kamyab nahi hone per gusse me butter knife mohan ko hi na maar de ki tum mere nahi to kisi or ke bhi nahi. Waise isase 2 fayde honge megha mohan ke or kareeb aa jayegi or indu ko pata chal jayega ki kis pagal ko apne bete ke gale bandh rahi thi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-lightinfested-misty85-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index