Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end (Page 11)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

Ok guys rondhi will exit for sure after 2 weeks it is 80 pc confirmed unless last minute change and dont believe couple of episode theory her stay in mohans house will lead to a bhayankar twist which will cause rondhi exit but later megha will support mohan and this info is not verified or something else can happen and this is most likely happen
Thanks Vyas. I know your news is correct more often than not. But this one I will believe only when I see it happening on screen.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 04 September 2012 at 11:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV-lightinfested-sumiswappc_palsmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by krazzybeam

i laughed like an idiot after watching the precap ... mohan has turned into bheegi billi ... either he will attempt murder on ridz or he will suiside or he will just stay quite LOL

well guys ... ridz is a positive character ..prinal said  LOL

aree haan mujhe megha pe gussa aa raha hai ... she cnt just give moahn such a small punishment ... woh sirf baat nahi kar rahi ...and baar baar melt ho rahi hai ...yeh kya hai ... 

well i kno her love is more stronger then her hatered ...bt her love cnt overlap his mistck 

Mujhe toh lagta hai Jannat Resort 2.0 hone wala hai...Raddi will do Mohan Cheerharan and Megha will land in time to save her Monu LOL...sirf itna farak hai ke Bhatnagar kutir will turn into Jannat Resort this time LOL

Vaise bhi mohan ki halat ekta kapoor ke shows mein satayi hui heroines ke jaisi ho gayi hai...LOLLOL Bechara khud blackmail ho raha hai...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by krazzybeam

ya bt she is melting at every point ...anjaane main bol padi ...ab kal fees pay ki iss baat pe melt hogi ...y?

she shuld be more cold ... 

well i kno cold treatment from her side wuld make mohan's problems even worse ...coz ridz the positive charater is going to kill mohan slowly everyday now ...LOL

bt yaar thoda aur strict ...lyk ur kaali maata dream Wink

Megha pigli thodi si..lekin she will be back to her senses and eventually start working in PL...thats what this fees thing was meant for LOL

-lightinfested-pc_palsNeelimaSJmisty85-RadhaRani-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

I can imagine Raddi serenading Mohan with:

Aaja piya tohe pyaar doon
Gori baiyan tope vaar doon
Kisliye tu itna udhaas
Sookhe sookhe honth akhiyon mein pyaas

Kis liye kis liye hooo

LOL

Phir Sookhe Honthon pe Marlyn Monroe ke RED lispstick ka pirated Version Chipka degi ..LOL
Pyaasa to wo uske khoon ka hoga..

Edited by passionalive - 04 September 2012 at 11:54am

-lightinfested-sumiswapNeelimaSJmisty85-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by passionalive

Soon she will sing " Mohe Ang lag Jaa Baalma" in his house..
Seducing game with Red Halter bikinis and Fishnet Stockings..from which her extra flesh will keep protruding Dead

LMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL I have a special request Pals.

I wanna see Raddi dancing on "Yeh mera diwanapan hain" ROFL

Are you talking about the old song? I don't think i have seen the song sequence, but i have heard it somewhere. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJpc_palsmisty85

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Same here Kiran. I was howling with laughter. I even clapped after watching the precap. This Raddi is so absolutely useless I tell you.

Nahi yaar Kiran. I agree with Megha's silent treatment towards Mohan. Women have the gift of silence and nothing kills a man more than putting up with his wife not speaking to him. I am sure most of the wives here would agree.

Oh I am loving the silent treatment now...

Man can't stand a talkative wife and a wife does not talk at all...kare toh kya kare LOL
So true - Husbands can bear anything but silence from the wife. Waise wo kuchhh bhee hahte rahen ---but wife's silence - it kills with an unbearable pain- jiska ehsaas shayad wife ko kabhi nahin hota !!!Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJsumiswappc_pals-RadhaRani-misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

But if riddhima stays at mohan, everyone will know about MM marriage fiasco. Then it will affect megha and kids too. 

Seriously CVs are not at all thinking about megha's position. If they considered that they would not have brought such cruel twistDead

Subha I conceded a long time back that NBT CV's are very very cruel. This became clear to me when they made Nanhi witness Amar's death on TV. CV's have always given Megha a half deal. Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV-lightinfested-pc_pals-RadhaRani-misty85Sunna_Deewani

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Ok thats it i am off so see you on my return from indore and i am planning to give mb a kaan ke niche for the mess anyway good bye and goodnight and last info we have a new screenplay writer aseem arora so in short nbt not ending anytime soon goodbye

-lightinfested-pc_palsNeelimaSJmisty85-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index