MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end - Page 75

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by krazzybeam

waahi main scohu mujhe itni hichakiya kyun aa rahi thi thode tym se ..meri itni yaad mat nikalo πŸ˜†πŸ€£

waise i love KTLK ka title track ...😳

Kiran πŸ€—

Actually Vyas gave us a half confirmed news that after Raddi's exit NBT will take a leap. Most of us think it would only be for a few months. If there is a leap of 20 years then Mohan will turn 50 and Guru 40 πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Haye how I love that song  Haan I can already picture Guru and Kiran in the video. Except there MB used to flash his dimples and here Guru would make funny faces.

lo suno kiran yeh song gaayegi?πŸ˜†
arey wo behoodi ...gaayegi
...Aaja Na chu le meri chunri sanam kuch na bolu tujey meri kasamπŸ˜†
...Aaayi jawani sar pe mere...tere pe kyun karu main to jawani pe rahem karuπŸ˜†

Haye how I love that song  Haan I can already picture Guru and Kiran in the video. Except there MB used to flash his dimples and here Guru would make funny faces.

At 40 Guru would have lost all his humor..Kiran will come into his life like a whiff of fresh air and uske saath humor bhi aayega πŸ˜†.

Kiran teri bahot lambi umar hai πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by passionalive

I am ready to get Jootis ,NCC boots for disliking that man..🀒
do the honours please..whoever wants so..πŸ˜†
Pals tum akeli nahi ho. Even I don't like him. In fact I don't like many tele actors jinki ladkiyan itni diwani hain. None of them can hold a candle to KKK when it coms to acting. 
Originally posted by passionalive

I am ready to get Jootis ,NCC boots for disliking that man..🀒
do the honours please..whoever wants so..πŸ˜†

aree u r in my league πŸ˜† hi 2 ...

well i dnt hate GC trus me ... he is very handsome ...bt his acting πŸ˜• sorry for tht ... he nthing compared to kkkπŸ˜ƒ

bt i m sure he will progress n be a gud actor afterwards ...coz even kkk was pathetic during remix days ...bt he worked hard ...and now you see how fine actor he is ..

bt for now ... i dnt lyk GC as a actor 
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

@pal

baby are you ok today? ridz ka naaga Naach😲 🀣 mohan to behosh ho jaayega 🀣yeh kis type ki bhasha bol rahi hai🀣

charm karnewaali hai maine kahin padha..🀑
ab Mohan ko kya Raddi Lullaby suna ke charm karegi πŸ˜ˆ
tum bhi na Ami !! 
after i shouted a few times only the crowd dispersed...the nurses were standing there like dumbos..I glared at them..but they were not bothered .they were fascinated by what was unfolding in front of them...apparently this new lady who was screaming is also the wife of the mason...this mason spends 1 week here and one week in tamil nadu for work purposes...And he has a wife each in both the places. now as he was bed ridden,he was not able to go to tamil nadu for 2 weeks at a stretch..so his wife has come to kerala with the kids to find out what happened to him.And she is finding out that he is hospitalized with fracture of thigh bone and is attended by his pregnant wife. hearing that she has come running to our hospital..The mason could not even get up to keep his 2 wives away from each other ..they were hitting each other and pulling each other's hair when I went there running..and the crowd and my stupid staff were watching in fascination.
Originally posted by sumiswap

At 40 Guru would have lost all his humor..Kiran will come into his life like a whiff of fresh air and uske saath humor bhi aayega πŸ˜†.

Kiran teri bahot lambi umar hai πŸ˜†.

Haan by the time Guru turns 40 he would have seen many harsh things in the form of Raddi, Indu, Renu and Mohan ki do shaadiyan. Poor fellow would have lost all belief from love/marriage/relations. Haila and lo Dr. Kiran walks into his life Aur Pyar Ho Gaya😳

Sach mein Kiran teri bohat lambi umar hain.

Pals tum akeli nahi ho. Even I don't like him. In fact I don't like many tele actors jinki ladkiyan itni diwani hain. None of them can hold a candle to KKK when it coms to acting. 

I dont watch any other show. Geet bhi nahi dekha tha. That actor was horrible when he played Ram! The only telly actor who I liked before was Ronit Roy because he was fabulous in Udaan and KKK now.

Very true! He has got that real talent, that he is able to portray any kind of role!! No doubt.., he is THE BEST!