Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Senpoo

If only the CVs hadn't rushed thru the love declaration between MM! They shud have taken it slowly so that audience were ready and prepared for it! It shud have been an impatient audience waiting and asking for them to declare their love to each other without further delay! The audience cud have related themselves with Megha one way or the other, if they had been given the time! The CVs din't wait for acknowledgement even but directly they went onto the approval/disapproval mode by showing the marriage (read it two here πŸ˜†)! They din't even prepare the hesitant audience for Megha's marriage but threw them into MR and then MM's marriage! All in a hurry moving to nowhere later!

I blame channel for all this. I am sure CV's had got Manav to play cupid between MM. Remember he told Megha that she can share anything she wants with him as he is psychiatrist? The story was steering towards Megha's realisation of her love and subsequent confession to herself. But Channel interfered and got this Raddi track. When Prinal was interviewed for the first time she clearly said that she was brought in to increase TRP's. 
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mohan to vyas house main hai so ridz akale guruke saath rahegi?πŸ€” ya phir pyaz family ko pata chal jaayega MR truth?πŸ€”
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Actually not a bad idea, Shama. It would be awesome if Megha too goes to Mohan's house to stay 🀣 It will be 2Mrs. Bhatnagar v/s Mrs. & Mr. Bhatnagar.

Even  I want to see Mr. Bhatnagar Sr. 

Mujhe tho lagtha hai, Ridz ke peeche peeche hi Megha bhi ghar ke andar ghus jaayegi! Bechara Mohan will go bankrupt sabke liye bed and bedsheet khareedke! And guru, bechara cook karke haal behaal hojayega..har din ghar mein shaadi!😲🀣
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Ami - Megha will help Mohan because her own future is tied to that of his. Megha may not be his legal wife but neither is she Amar's widow anymore. More than that she will help him out of humanity. She is not thankless she does remember the number of times he has helped her. Above everything she will help him because she loves him. Even yesterday she asked him why couldn;t he trust her with his secret.
Medusa.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

mohan to vyas house main hai so ridz akale guruke saath rahegi?πŸ€” ya phir pyaz family ko pata chal jaayega MR truth?πŸ€”

Mohan's life is already in danger! Now i cant risk Guru's life..! So, a big NO!πŸ˜† Infact, i prefer the whole bhatnagar's in the house..!πŸ˜‰

Renu tho confirm kar degi! And i guess, the whole vyas family will come to know about it..! But then, Megha might support Mohan..saying, She already know about the truth.., and it wont be such a big hungama as expected!πŸ€”
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiswap

@bold: Thats what actually amused me. The writer hardly knows the show and writes about a fight between women πŸ˜†

That's the Kekta effect. For the people like the writer drama/TRPs means women having a catfight and men watching from the sidelines.

Seriously have the audience become so regressive?
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Mujhe tho lagtha hai, Ridz ke peeche peeche hi Megha bhi ghar ke andar ghus jaayegi! Bechara Mohan will go bankrupt sabke liye bed and bedsheet khareedke! And guru, bechara cook karke haal behaal hojayega..har din ghar mein shaadi!😲🀣

Ab Shama 2 shaadiya ki hain toh uski kimat toh chukani hi padegiπŸ˜†

I really and truly want to watch Raddi losing control and torturing or trying to kill Indu. Indu needs to be taught a tough lesson. She needs to know that the prerequisite for a  DIL should be a good human being and not kunwari status. 
Medusa.. thumbnail

Ami - Megha will help Mohan because her own future is tied to that of his. Megha may not be his legal wife but neither is she Amar's widow anymore. More than that she will help him out of humanity. She is not thankless she does remember the number of times he has helped her. Above everything she will help him because she loves him. Even yesterday she asked him why couldn;t he trust her with his secret.

Yea! She actually knows that, Mohan truly lover her and only her! The only thing thats hurting her is that, why he couldnt trust her and why he didnt open up to her!
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you word by word ! And Megha hasn't gone back to her original herself with this action of Mohan! She's not decided to withdraw her bonds with Mohan! She's not disclosed anything to Vyass' as well! So she can't be away from Mohan forever and she knows it! She is angry and she herself must be hoping to get down on her anger or forgive Mohan or get into something which will help her make decision about MM! She is majorly upset now 'cos Mohan din't trust her enough to tell everything to her instead he did that to R! How cud she tolerate this! And if only she can gain the belief that Mohan's trust is always there for her except for the fear of losing her that overtook for that moment! And sure Megha will not be able to see helpless Mohan! If only the CVs are not planning for any further misunderstanding between them! πŸ˜•
Medusa.. thumbnail

Ab Shama 2 shaadiya ki hain toh uski kimat toh chukani hi padegiπŸ˜†

I really and truly want to watch Raddi losing control and torturing or trying to kill Indu. Indu needs to be taught a tough lesson. She needs to know that the prerequisite for a  DIL should be a good human being and not kunwari status. 

@Bold: LMAO!That would be a worth watch!🀣🀣🀣

And the CV's should know that, such a sequence would automatically increase the TRP as I'm sure many wants to watch that!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And completely agree with you last line! πŸ‘ Indu devi should stop acting like a senseless, brainless lady!🀒