Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Arshi_Sarun ka naya spolier aya hai.

It says R ka pagalpanti bahot lamba chalne wala hai...uske baad Mohan will get to know R's true colors and MM will get together to solve the problem.

Who is she/he??🤔

Is she related to the creative team??😕
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It says R ka pagalpanti bahot lamba chalne wala hai...uske baad Mohan will get to know R's true colors and MM will get together to solve the problem.

i am still amazed that they have enough intelligence to portray rondy as a pagalpan..if they used this intelligence in other areas also..the show would have been so nice.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ridz done monuwa ka cheer haran in front of his mom and guru🤣

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SP - In this TRP hungry Indian TV a serial like NBT never really had a chance ðŸ˜­ The fact that it once touched a TRP of 2.3 itself was a big surprise. Had channel left CV's to their own devices the show wouldn't be languishing this way. I blame the channel completely. I don't think channel were bothered about the concept of bachelor marrying a widow. They just wanted to create drama to fetch TRP's.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Who is she/he??🤔

Is she related to the creative team??😕

Donno who he/she is but gives spoiler news to us.

The person had given spoiler news about the show earlier too.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🥱🥱🥱

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

SP - In this TRP hungry Indian TV a serial like NBT never really had a chance ðŸ˜­ The fact that it once touched a TRP of 2.3 itself was a big surprise. Had channel left CV's to their own devices the show wouldn't be languishing this way. I blame the channel completely. I don't think channel were bothered about the concept of bachelor marrying a widow. They just wanted to create drama to fetch TRP's.

that is the basic truth...
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

i am still amazed that they have enough intelligence to portray rondy as a pagalpan..if they used this intelligence in other areas also..the show would have been so nice.

Looks like they dont want TRPs at all!

I think this 10 days of Prinal thing is BS!! She will definitely stay much longer to create enough mayhem.
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

🥱🥱🥱

But Mohan will get to know her colors today only...badme he will get to know ka matlab kya hai? 🤔
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even my sister seemed somewhat unconfortable with the idea of MM love story. She said megha treats him a kid. But i felt there was something more than what she was saying.