Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sitamma

do you feel NBT will end soon?

Well the show might not be getting the desired TRPs but it is extremely popular online. The colors channel got a taste of that when they had a online poll for the favourite show on colors and NBT won pretty comfortably.

My guess is that it is this online results that got the channel to start interfering in an attempt to increase the TRPs and Ridz was the result.

Chhal would be the one on the chopping block I guess due to the fact the DAB has no competition in the 9pm slot. PR is at best steady and now Sony is coming up with a new show next week.

NBT will be safe for the moment.
Edited by Merc_Nary - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma

if they are not aware of it and if they dont want to listen to us,then what hopes do we have? mohan addu tracki s lft open...fd track is lft open...they themselves are confused i feel.

Sometimes I want to hope, believe and see I what I want to. 
FD track is definitely there. It will not be forgotten because it can cause some dhamaka. MA bonding , I dont know but I would love to see if they want to conclude this show. Mr. Bhatnagar ka sirf reference hai aaj tak, so they will show him also. Megha's parents might not be shown I think.
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hai eberyone!! whatz hyappening?

Raddi gandhi kitni jhoot bolti hai!!  Indu to raaste mein jaate hue Mariyamma ko ghar le aagayi!!πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i AM MAKING THREAD FOR SITA 

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

i AM MAKING THREAD FOR SITA 

WOW! Sitamma bani Kempamma!!
(Kempu=Red, Kempamma is a popular name of yore in KA.)
Edited by WREX - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

hmm that cud be the case
but would mohan play along ?? I mean to make her 'jealous'
and if not, then wudnt she understand that rondi is trying to seduce mohan when he is least interested?
Looking at the way the story is developing, who knows rondi might faint in monu's hands and meenu will end up watching him carry her in his armsπŸ€ͺ

No Jealous from Megha shud ever happen! I don't like to see Megha that way! Remember Rashmi's track where Rashmi says 'if she is doubting and jealous, then fine don't bring her' And Mohan's response was 'Megha is neither doubting nor jealousy type... very much balanced!' Megha may not like R being in Mohan's arms for different reason!

Megha as she feels not the wife of Mohan, but R being the wife has the right to be in his arms! It must a feel of helplessness not J or Doubts! That's the Megha I see! 😊 Don't know what the CVs trying to make out of her! With all their experiments on Mohan failed now they are trying to experiment with Megha!

And shamil, please don't say anything of that sort about MR track 🀒! I cudn't even bear to read it anywhere... And sure I'm not going to switch on the TV till I get some good news frm here! πŸ˜” Why wud Mohan carry R in his arms.. He shud just leave her fall down there (just like he did it to Dimpy in PL)!πŸ˜ƒ
He need not show his humanity at this time of the year.. Anytime later please πŸ˜†
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the bigamy track in balika vadhu was very very bad..still BV fetched TRP
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i still remember the episode where jagya brought gauri home as his wife for the first time..it was so upsetting..😭
sumiswap thumbnail

Originally posted by: WREX

Hai eberyone!! whatz hyappening?

Raddi gandhi kitni jhoot bolti hai!!  Indu to raaste mein jaate hue Mariyamma ko ghar le aagayi!!πŸ˜†

Hi Rekha πŸ˜†

Rasteli hogo Mariyamma πŸ€£

Raddi ka jhooth will be worth watching today πŸ˜†. I never laughed this much ever after watching a precap πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

No Jealous from Megha shud ever happen! I don't like to see Megha that way! Remember Rashmi's track where Rashmi says 'if she is doubting and jealous, then fine don't bring her' And Mohan's response was 'Megha is neither doubting nor jealousy type... very much balanced!' Megha may not like R being in Mohan's arms for different reason!

Megha as she feels not the wife of Mohan, but R being the wife has the right to be in his arms! It must a feel of helplessness not J or Doubts! That's the Megha I see! 😊 Don't know what the CVs trying to make out of her! With all their experiments on Mohan failed now they are trying to experiment with Megha!

And shamil, please don't say anything of that sort about MR track 🀒! I cudn't even bear to read it anywhere... And sure I'm not going to switch on the TV till I get some good news frm here! πŸ˜” Why wud Mohan carry R in his arms.. He shud just leave her fall down there (just like he did it to Dimpy in PL)!πŸ˜ƒ
He need not show his humanity at this time of the year.. Anytime later please πŸ˜†

Poo Megha might not be jealous but it will pain her nonetheless that R is staying with Mohan.
1. She will be hurt because it will remind her of the legality of her relationship with Mohan.
2. Seeing this woman with the man you love where you know her intentions  will cause a lot of heartache. But she can't do much because this woman is legally married to this man. The only way out here is for Megha to realise that this lady is insane and then stand by Mohan.