Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sita our school bus comes at 6.20 am
my hubby leaves for office at 6.15 am
and how am I supposed to send him to pre school then? who will pick him up later? coz I will be back only by 2.30 and he comes at 3.25

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe tho pehle se pata tha, Yeh Ridhi jaisi dikhthi hai waisi hai nahi.
jhoot tho dekho kaise bol rahi hai.

Mohan ko ab samajh jana chahiye aur usko pehle is rondi ko ghar se bahar karna chahiye. Uski himmat tho dekho Mohan ke saamne hi Mohan ki maa se itni bada jhoot kehdiya.

Mujhe Indu par tho rathi bbar bhi vishwas nahi hai, Ab Guru aur jiji bua hi kuch karna padega is beda do par karne ke liye.

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Ok kinda episode!

I liked everything about Mohan in the episode πŸ‘! But only few about Megha! I din't like the way she reacted to Mohan's explanation 😲! She need not have accepted them all but need not have uttered a word as well! Just cud have kept quite and tried to digest them all! Her words were so harsh that I really doubted whether she said those ! Good that they din't show Mohan going all emotional and upset! He took the other stand and was very much prepared for any reaction from Megha! He has got his way defined for himself to go ahead 😎! That's nice to see...

And PL scene gives hope that Megha will join back there! Hopes are always there with us πŸ˜ƒ!

Yes Mohan with Renu and Addu was lovely to watch! And Megha's laughing at Addu's comments πŸ˜‰

Mohan's acknowledgement and acceptance of Megha's cold war is wonderfully shown by he paying the fees for Nanni without intruding then and there in Megha Nanni's secret convo! πŸ‘ Hope his reactions continiue this way though Megha decides to be tough and tougher on him! Which anyway I don't want to see!

The precap was absolutely funny! R and all her lies! I was just laughing thru' out and even after switching off the TV! 🀣 Mohan's look was nice to see! Hope he doesn't get into drama himself instead tackles it differently! Getting more irritated and chasing her back funnily, instead of getting emotionally blackmailed! Even if R decides to stay in Mohan's house, shudn't be a problem 'cos Mohan will be staying @ Vyas's house right πŸ˜‰ 

I really hope some action from Mohan against all the drama Indu and R making there and do something that will make them quit the place themselves! Let them appear once in a while to trouble him later but let them not stay here please

But not at all sure what CVs plans are! If Indu makes MR stays together there and thus increasing Megha's helplessness, then no more scope for NBT! 

Hi,

Only one point i want to say i thought megha was being very lenient. She was very restrained IMO.
shamil thumbnail
senpoo I think megha didnt actually say much. what she said he deserved to hear. To me he looks over confident abt the whole thing ; that it will be very easy to win back her love.  
And I dont understand why they are making megha bothered abt the hgug and not her status as his illegal wife which is more important. 
Or do they think its a matter to be taken very lightly?
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

Water retention πŸ˜‰

raddi ko pani pila pilaker maro!!!
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

sita our school bus comes at 6.20 am

my hubby leaves for office at 6.15 am
and how am I supposed to send him to pre school then? who will pick him up later? coz I will be back only by 2.30 and he comes at 3.25

then you will have to wait till he is ready to  go to school...
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

senpoo I think megha didnt actually say much. what she said he deserved to hear. To me he looks over confident abt the whole thing ; that it will be very easy to win back her love.  

And I dont understand why they are making megha bothered abt the hgug and not her status as his illegal wife which is more important. 

She's more jealous than concerned about the status !!
shamil thumbnail
yes sita, thats it
next year he will in school and if there is a vacancy I wud love to join back.That way mamma and her kids wud be at the same place😊
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Shamil, I think they are focussing the hug because r will stay at mohan's place irritating megha. Like ami said R may try to get close to mohan infront of megha. Otherwise why constant FBs of hug when megha doesn't seem like doubting mohan?

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i have the same Q in my mind..but have now decide to see whatever they show...and have fun in MMT teasing the tracks and characters...