Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Ami Mohan ne galti ki hain and he has to bear its consequences. But I am sure he will only emerge stronger from this. And not only that even MM's relation will become stronger. Watch the show only to do countdown for Raddi's exit.

mohan ka tamasha bane mujey koi farak nahi padega but problem yeh hai mohan ke saath kids and megha ka naam juda hai...so megha and kids  ka tamasha Atomatic banega uuufff

and ofcourse ridz itna easy thodi jaayegi...bohut badaa kuch to daag de kar jaayegi,

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

so jappu is out or what??

cant understand hindi so no idea ðŸ˜Š..please some one check credits and inform us ..if he is out then ðŸ¥³
Edited by fatim30 - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail

that is unavoidable,suman..i have more or less come to accept it...what to do? mohan and megha will explain things to nanhi later..and I am sure nanhi,iwith maturity beyond her age will try to understand..addu is too small...megha ..well it is in her naseeb to suffer more humiliation..she has suffered because of amar...now also she has to suffer..but all this will end..it wont always be night..day follows night,however long the night is.

Ohh... your words reminds me of Mirza ka khat (radio drama) to which I was listening in the morning... narration simply left me in tears.

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

full form ... yaar mohan ki shaqal dekhi na ...darr ke maarebarsaat main bheega puppy lag raha tha ... ridz will do cheerharan ... he will out of form ... char char blanket leke saoyega ..so tht ridz kahi usse undress na kar de ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Aur aab Rondi ke saath haath milayega Addu,badla jo lena hai😆

Yes,i feeling stronly Rondi's exit is near-Indu ko paata chal gayi aur Renu ko bhi,but one thing i could not understand-Renu Riddhima Mohan Bhatnagar yeh naam janti hai aur aaj  sure ho jana chahiye tha,yeh Mohan Bhatnagar Spiderman hi hai,how she was so cool?Ya phir 1+1=2 mila nahi payi abhi tak,Maths se kachha tha!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

full form ... yaar mohan ki shaqal dekhi na ...darr ke maarebarsaat main bheega puppy lag raha tha ... ridz will do cheerharan ... he will out of form ... char char blanket leke saoyega ..so tht ridz kahi usse undress na kar de ðŸ˜†

Na meri jaan...tum dekhti jaana Mohan pe poora bharosa hai mujhe ðŸ˜†. He will make sure Raddi curses her fate...either that or he will dig more into her past to find out that she has a history of psychosis!
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I'm confused about what megha thinks about the seeing riddhima in mohan's arms in hotel corridor(sab kuch corridor me hota hai😆). She doesn't seem to doubt him, but still she said about it and had FB of it too😕. 

today mohan talked about it..see,subha,megha does not have any doubt about mohan's love for her or her kids but it is her present status and the fact that he did not tell her beforehand that is the issue here..woh toh samay ke saath teek hoyega...
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I'm confused about what megha thinks about the seeing riddhima in mohan's arms in hotel corridor(sab kuch corridor me hota hai😆). She doesn't seem to doubt him, but still she said about it and had FB of it too😕. 

bechari itni chot khayi hai apni zindegi mein...mijhe lagta hai ussne sochna chhor diya hai...kismaat ke haato..
misty85 thumbnail

kisne bola komal??

Pichle kuch pages mein vyas ne likha tha ... new screenplay writer worked for phulwa earlier.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

mohan ka tamasha bane mujey koi farak nahi padega but problem yeh hai mohan ke saath kids and megha ka naam juda hai...so megha and kids  ka tamasha Atomatic banega uuufff

and ofcourse ridz itna easy thodi jaayegi...bohut badaa kuch to daag de kar jaayegi,

Agree Ami😭 

But yeh toh hoga hi na. Renu toh taunt karegi hi. No two ways about that. This was the most obvious outcome of all this mess.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

so jappu is out or what??

Jappu is still the broad story writer ðŸ˜¡