MMT Tuesday - Beginning of the end - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumiswap

You mean that you will not see the show for some days? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

this is impossible for me...of course i will watch i said i can't ready to see mohan's cheer haran!it's better every one get ready to see all this.
Originally posted by sauris

Yaar yeh kasoor to mera hai,maine hi ridzke knife ko butter knife kahatha๐Ÿ˜†

heheheh congo so you have the patent ... brand ambassador of butter knife ๐Ÿ˜†

behcrara ridz ka knife ...i mean butter knife ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sumiswap

Abhi samjha woh doosre room ka purpose...Raddi hall mein rahegi aur Mohan room mein ๐Ÿ˜† and all these days we thought that the extra room was meant for Megha to stay away from Monu ๐Ÿ˜†

dekhna Indumata jabardasti dono ko ek kamre mein rehno ko kahegi...aur khud gateman ban ke khari rahegi...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

<div>Sita wahi dekh kar mujhe hassi aa rahi thi๐Ÿ˜†Mohan to hakka bakka reh gaya.
main to wait kar rahi hoo ki wo 2 jhooth or bole or mohan uska makeup se lal gal thappar se lal kar de.
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

i know dear this is beginning of end but i am not ready still to watch all this.and if public tamasha happen then i don't know what i should do!

Ami Mohan ne galti ki hain and he has to bear its consequences. But I am sure he will only emerge stronger from this. And not only that even MM's relation will become stronger. Watch the show only to do countdown for Raddi's exit.
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Sita wahi dekh kar mujhe hassi aa rahi thi๐Ÿ˜† Mohan to hakka bakka reh gaya.
i was also laughing at the ridiculous expressions on the faces of mohan and guru...
Originally posted by sitamma

kisne bola komal??

i am reading previous pages yar ..info by mumbaiindian 
Originally posted by fatim30

hello๐Ÿค— is this true that we are going to have new writer??or screen play writer ???

Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sonal remains the writer, we have a new Screenplay writer Aseem Arora who's been writing since yesterday.
Originally posted by ankur281

dekhna Indumata jabardasti dono ko ek kamre mein rehno ko kahegi...aur khud gateman ban ke khari rahegi...๐Ÿ˜†

Yes she wants to become Daadi soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by fatim30

hello๐Ÿค— is this true that we are going to have new writer??or screen play writer ???

yes something arora ...who wrote screenplay for phulwa 

waise hi