India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

"SwaRon" A couple really? (Page 3)

sudhi1829 Groupbie
sudhi1829
sudhi1829

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

After the cyber war, I m not able to connect to SwaRon anywhere. There is nothing happening between SwaRon which I would say "YES" this is SwaRon moment for which I m watching D3.

Before relationship there were many fights esi, secret admirer, 6th dancer and shoe fight. but still after that fight I could see the connection. But now there is nothing happening for which I could stick to D3.

Last week epi, when Swayam said "sab khatam hogaya", Sharon got tensed and said "Kya matlab hai tumhara". So it means she is worried about their relationship.

But the dialogue what she said yesterday was really not required. What she was expecting for Swayam? To stand infront of college and yell at weeklings that Sharon has not done it intentionly. As per me, Swayam tried a lot to talk to Sharon and supported her. Before face-off, in canteen, rey and Swayam were trying to patchup and Swayam said that because of your words Sharon is getting hurt. Which she heard and was happy. Now what she want???

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
agree with u!!!
whats going on, cant understand???
k..k... sharon is upsate but y only with swayam & yesterday all her dialogue were sense-less!!!
i mean she is upset becoz team weakling blame her then y sudden questioning to trial relationship & swayam input in relationship???
plz cvs stop jumping, stop giving randomness in swaron track now getting bored!!!
honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
A BANG ON POST Clap Thanx for this post.. 
I agree with you ... Are swaron a couple?? really i cant see any thing familiar in SwaRon which we usually see in couples... and when i saw the fight after such a cute dance... I was like "GOSH WHAT THE " Ouch
And lol i liked ur point... Brand ambassador of "Old is Gold"  LOL Even i felt the same ... Most of time CV's have used old songs for swaRon.. Dont know why Confused !!! And yes again agree to you about the distance thingy... even i felt the same... there was so much distance in between... Uff !!! Hope we get to see swaron close romantic scene soon LOL 
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
cv s need to work on swaron story...they really need catch that minute of the things realted to swaron...how can be they so negligent????

seriously guysss...this is not wat we expected from swaron as a couple...the excitement is not there cozz therez no story at all...no meaningful stuff

now rey suspend and all...swaorn will be doing chakkar abt taht??? wat abt swaron ????? this is upsetting cvs,...1 yr love story is ruined in no time...

cvs better realize wat they are going wrong abt...precap is again irritating...ye sharon ko ho kya jyaata hai???
beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
hey post os just perfect
CV se expectation & wo bhi swaron fan ho k???
swaron fan can't expect anything from dem so jitna expect karoge utna hi backstep milega soo no expectations is d only way ki apko CV se koi prob nai hoga..Dead
 just fedup of all dat thing serslu
don't know swaron scene dikhane me jata kya heAngry
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hawaida

Originally posted by -.nandini.-

I actually LOVED the episode, but I do agree with your main point Hawa: SwaRon don't feel like a couple. I'm sorry, but they actually never have, since the confession. THAT is my issue, to be honest...that in a larger sense, the SwaRon story post that fantastic confession, has really been a journey of disappointments for me. First, the endless phone convos and then the endless misunderstandings, to now with the most endless one of all, by the looks of it. Not to mention the complete confusion they've put in my head about Sharon and what she's thinking and doing and exactly what it is that she wants, really. 

Today, I really loved, and for me the chemistry is right where it was. I didn't even miss the lack of physical proximity much, tonight. But yes, the ending was frustrating and just got me back into the endless loop wala feeling that I've been experiencing with them lately. 

For me the problem is that there IS chemistry, but it's not being tapped the way it should be. The way it should have been in these last three months, almost. 

Ouch 

I totally understand and respect ur opinion too nandu. the bone of contention is "chemistry" which used to sparkle like edward cullen! 
we had so many expectations regarding swaron as couple, n when we r bitterly disappointed, good point may be over look. 
Thanks re Hawa! And I do agree about the bitter disappointment from too many expectations bit too. Confession ke baad...oh well, I'd rather not go there. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
And yess the distance is bloody irritating...een if they stand closesharon is always back-faced to him...i mean i want to see some closeness yaar...

they are a passionate couple hey cant be shown in such an disgusting ordinary way...

and the black and white thing they did with swaron is bad...really bad...old songs??? gimme a brk..

SWARON have been an intense couple and their chemistry is made to zero now...the romance is badly missing...no glimpse of romance...not even accidently...they used to have  fire intensity before confession...if the trial relation was this lame vth no proper story i nvr wud have wanted it...but how can they not show swaronon ormantic lines...m not interested in watching an ordinary couple...swaron is a passionate couple...cvs listen to thiiss...you cannot turn them ridiculously ordinary...this unpredicitibilty is a FLOP cvs...you are removing the identity of SWARON being a passionate couple...

i agree vth you Hawaida...before confession at least they used to get carried away in their fights and have some passionate moments...now just look at them??? sharon tho dont even care abt swayam...she is shown as an abnormal gal vth a stone heart..

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
No they're not,Hawa babe.

Which couple in the history of mankind has had only misunderstandings?

Which coupl in the hostory of mankind has,as the basis of their "romance"...had only PHONE conversations and one-arm distance conversations?:/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankithate__anonymous__

Go to top