Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

"SwaRon" A couple really? (Page 2)

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hawaida

So the itch to vent out my frustration came over my promise to stay away from everything leading to exceeding expectation for swaron! "SwaRon will re-emerge with same fantastic love" has became a dream which will never come true!

Ive stopped dreaming.they have been crushed too many times.Cry

I ask your honest opinion, are you happy with today's episode? Coz it gave me a perfect feel of "HOLY SHIT"

except for the part where swayam said he wud like to see her in his kitchen,Shockedeverythng else was useless n very NON-SWARON...Ouch

Correct me if I am wrong, was it some teenager hormone struck rebound couple or the perfect couple SwaRon???

Where the god damn sulphuric acid sizzling chemistry of swaron has vanished? Thumbs Up H2SO4 lololLOL

Today's episode was just another random filler for me to be honest. SwaRon has given some awesome dance sequences like haye rama, pehla nasha n the waltz practice and today they were swirling around over an ancient song? No offence, i like old songs too but this thing is freaking irritating why swaron r to be made ambassador of "OLD IS GOLD" 
With such an old song atleast I dint felt connected to swaron. for me song selection as usual scored -10!

Ok.no offence but i dont like such ancient songs.ancient?for me it seemed like pre historic Ermm...dont even make me remember the old dancesCry...they are the college couple here to teach us abstinence.ek to old is gold n secondly i just get pissed of when "prem ki naiyya" ka funny music part starts as their bg score.ha sumtimesits ok.but nowadays they look at each other n there it goes again.r they the comedy couple of the show???n these reckless songs r ONLY for the cursed couple SwaRon.scene shift karo n there's a good romantic song going on for ...Censored
Censored.D3 mein A couple signs for abstinence campaign while the non couples are in to break the same...Angryit was just cz TanHa were onscreen that i tolerated the song.Angryso i DID NOT,i repeat I DID NOT connect with the song.

Then coming over swaron themselves! Why sharon were dancing with so much distance? Come on u r saying u had expectations from this relationship, and u r so reluctant to let this guy come closer and dance with u nicely?

distance kya,shantanu was holding sneha as if she's a bomb which might tick off anytime.the way he held her before was totally different than how he does now.a few months back when swayam held her, he owned her n that was when there was no trial relationshp BS.n now they r a couple n he(i dont know whether its swayam or shantanu) is scared to touch her.n she(sharon/sneha) doesnt want him close to her??AngryAngry r u freakin kiddin me???i seriously have no idea what's wrong.esp when they were such awesome co stars givin such impactful intense performances Cry

If swaron had no problem showing intimacy before what cursed stars r holding them back???
A flop dud episode.

for me the word couple doesnt suit sharon.couple bolke couples ka badnaam hoga...Ouch

Edited by D3fan_forever - 03 September 2012 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambika71hkl75

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Old songs are always used, they need to use the new songs now. If I remember KR used to dance on old songs. :L

I agree with you, they are hardly given importance. They just want to show the other couple. I really want an date,hug,kiss of SwaRon. But its hard to scream in CVs deaf ears. They don't want to give importance to
TRP bringers >> SwaRon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Today episode except the last part i liked everything about swaron.
One thing they show intimacy because they want to focus on their star couple. neverthless, since they are in trail relationship, i have no issues. But the relationship need to grow not always stagnant and not always i arm length distance.

I love Swaron and their old song s. The lyrics were apt and his sing along made it more beautifulLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75Riddikulus

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
unres my comment on 1st pg
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
The episode was filler for me too... Actually, I feel swaron are used like a filler for very long time.. with random scenes.. no concrete thing is shown after swaron confession .. even before it... They have not only ruined swaron relationship but swayam and sharon as individual also... Still for just one person and couple CV's have made the story of D3 and swaron a confusing one without any sensible storyline.. 

The only thing I liked in today's episode was shantanu's expression and smile.. Embarrassed but after seeing the dance I too thought of the same thing.. where the hell swaron 's passionate dance and intense eye locks disappeared? Confused and the song was not good for me ..but according to situation it was somewhat nice... 

(repeating what I said in other posts)

They are making sharon super bitchy.. being rude for no strong reason.. I know she's disappointed but for how long the same topic is going to be stretched like a chewing gum .. The topic has far lost it's essence for me.. and now sharon don't make any sense to me .. well even swayam and swaron does the same..

and I know how swayam is but it's too much, I don't always want him to take a step ahead in relationship... why always swayam is shown running after sharon? is he the only person in relationship? Sharon is also part of that relationship.. then why always him... 

Most of the time they both played and fought like small children.. and now they are questioning about there responsibilities in trial relationship... Atleast they could have behave like person in relationship.. What they both did to maintain this relationship??.. most of the time it was one sided... CV's really don't have a strong story in there mind... they are just showing some random scenes..

I still blame the introduction of new dumb character is responsible for sharon's confusing nature.. cause CV's are way busy shaping tani's character making Sharon, swayam, and swaron story completely a mess.. And CV's have so brutally butchered and damaged not only swayam, sharan and swaron story but also D3's story .. That now it's far beyond any repair' Whatever they do now is not going to save.. if not D3 then  the swaron story and them as individual'

They have lost swaron track completely, for me'

And the precap ... I don't want rey again to help them in sorting the mess.. Why always rey? Swayam the sensible man is not able to handle his lady.. 

Seeing today's precap and the dialogue of swayam that 'I want to see you (sharon) doing household chores in my house.. ' I wondered when swaron will fight after there marriage will rey come to sort out there mess again... In the beginning I used to like this shareyam part but now it's irritating to see rey interfering so much in swaron relationship.. 

Well nice post and the question raised by you is really needed now.. cause nothing has happened between swaron which can make us say they are a couple..

-Shruti..

Edited by swaron19 - 03 September 2012 at 11:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rojeena8hkl75_bellaSwan_Lovenarbhi

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I actually LOVED the episode, but I do agree with your main point Hawa: SwaRon don't feel like a couple. I'm sorry, but they actually never have, since the confession. THAT is my issue, to be honest...that in a larger sense, the SwaRon story post that fantastic confession, has really been a journey of disappointments for me. First, the endless phone convos and then the endless misunderstandings, to now with the most endless one of all, by the looks of it. Not to mention the complete confusion they've put in my head about Sharon and what she's thinking and doing and exactly what it is that she wants, really. 

Today, I really loved, and for me the chemistry is right where it was. I didn't even miss the lack of physical proximity much, tonight. But yes, the ending was frustrating and just got me back into the endless loop wala feeling that I've been experiencing with them lately. 

For me the problem is that there IS chemistry, but it's not being tapped the way it should be. The way it should have been in these last three months, almost. 

Ouch 

hkl75

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

The Reason Why There Is no itimacy Between SwaRon is Coz Palki dun want to Show That Side Of SwaRon or i should say She Is not Intrested Showing Intimate SwaRon

all palki is Focussing regarding swaron is Showing MU and Fight Coz She feels That In relationshp thats the only thing use to happens in Relationshp.. Palki in her intrview said that clearly its easy being in relatnshp but difficult to maintain and thats what she is showing on and on and on...

Just got so pissed of this Mu and fight that SwaRon has became predictable for me nw.. The xcitment wich use to be there in seeing swaron and d3 has gone for me..
d3 has lost its charm and Palki Herself Murdered Her own Creation the SWARON LOVE STORY !

Then palki should use her einsteins logic on other couples too!!! Y rey got a girl at once? even he should have been shown struggling hard to get back his love. just coz kriya said hey u r not good enough for me, he backed out? 
i agree palki is having severe constipation showing us proper swaron relationship but it simply dont justifies her lack of sense in showing how a couple look likes. 

AmRiTa_S

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

I actually LOVED the episode, but I do agree with your main point Hawa: SwaRon don't feel like a couple. I'm sorry, but they actually never have, since the confession. THAT is my issue, to be honest...that in a larger sense, the SwaRon story post that fantastic confession, has really been a journey of disappointments for me. First, the endless phone convos and then the endless misunderstandings, to now with the most endless one of all, by the looks of it. Not to mention the complete confusion they've put in my head about Sharon and what she's thinking and doing and exactly what it is that she wants, really. 

Today, I really loved, and for me the chemistry is right where it was. I didn't even miss the lack of physical proximity much, tonight. But yes, the ending was frustrating and just got me back into the endless loop wala feeling that I've been experiencing with them lately. 

For me the problem is that there IS chemistry, but it's not being tapped the way it should be. The way it should have been in these last three months, almost. 

Ouch 

I totally understand and respect ur opinion too nandu. the bone of contention is "chemistry" which used to sparkle like edward cullen! 
we had so many expectations regarding swaron as couple, n when we r bitterly disappointed, good point may be over look. 

Riddikulus

Go to top